Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Caption Comp: MCS, Kets, Westsyyyde, Suzi

Comments

• MCS : This Lot are from Italy ain't they ?

(ACTUAL QUOTE BTW)
  • All together: Where has the bloody legroom disappeared to? Our legs couldnt have grown 10 inches at half time
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]MCS : This Lot are from Italy ain't they ?

(ACTUAL QUOTE BTW)

LOL!!
  • WSS: "So Suze. How long do think it will take Les to get back from the loo?"
  • Carter: You lot need a holiday, to a hot sunny place before you are allowed in an uncovered area again.
  • MCS "Dood. I think I forgot to put any under arm on"
  • As an aside, could Ketters win a prize for the most laid back I've ever seen anyone at a game?
  • Or possibly the most burnt head ever seen at a game.
  • [cite]Posted By: Southendaddick[/cite]Or possibly the most burnt head ever seen at a game.
    I did warn ya!
  • I had Factor 20 on & was the only one who remembered to bring some......
  • Sponsored links:

• Charlton Life - The Community Site

Yeah right, there are at least 8 lifers there and we don't even want to sit next to each other!
  • Ketman: "Why is that bloke in front of me wearing his dressing gown Suzi??"
  • we couldn't sit together, that leg room was ridiculous!!

row QQ of the lower north, do not ever sit there!
  • i didn't realise the guy behind wss had his top off! ewwwww

funny that the 2 gingers look like they're being blinded!

stanmore, is he asleep?
  • [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]i didn't realise the guy behind wss had his top off! ewwwww

He was flirting with WSS
  • looking at the state of Inspector Sands later that evening, he caught the sun big time!
  • Happy looking fella aren't i!

Seriously- that seating is not good!
  • Reports that Casper the Friendly Ghost was spotted at The Valley on Saturday, sporting a comedy ginger beard to disguise himself, were vehemently denied by club officials
  • Suzi- "I need a drink".
  • "I thought we were the People's Front?"
  • Sponsored links:

• 'you sure its a 3pm kick off ?...it looks a bit quiet out there...'
  • Suzi, the only 'Lifer' who knows how to keep her legs closed!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • [cite]Posted By: KillersBeard[/cite]Suzi, the only 'Lifer' who knows how to keep her legs closed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should have seen the censored pictures ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: KillersBeard[/cite]Suzi, the only 'Lifer' who knows how to keep her legs closed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Photoshop does wonders....

;-)
  • funny boys.

after i told you where we were sitting, i was aware you would be sticking your lens in our direction so i was sure to keep it ladylike!

i'm leaning forward so look the size of a house tho :-(
    can you photoshop me bingo wings away pls!
  • For the uninitiated can we have a whose who of the lifers on there? I have met Suzi, so I know who she is (kind of easy anyway, being the only no-tail in the picture...), and I recognise a few faces, but not any names.
  • [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]I have met Suzi, so I know who she is (kind of easy anyway)
    Algarve - what are you implying?? ;o)
  • Stanmore is the one in the red shirt top left arms crossed looking like a grumpy Lou Carpenter, MCS is beneath him in a white t-shirt shielding himself from the sun and smelling himself, Ketman is in the middle near enough with the shiny head and looking like he's on a throne, Stu of SE7 is behind him and West side is next to Sooz showing his pins off to the unsuspecting world.
  • blue polo and glasses - Les Says
    guy next to him shading his eyes - Inspector Sands
    red polo looking grumpy - Stanmore
    white shirt in front of him sheilding his ginger hair - MCS
    relaxed follicly challenged guy in white t-shirt - Ketman
    inquisitevely looking guy above ketman with black hair - StuofSE7
    handsome looking guy one seat to the right of Suze (as we're looking) - Me
  • edited August 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Stu of SE7 is behind him

Is that Stu? I thought it was that bloke from Shaun of the Dead and The Fuzz

shaun4.jpg