Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Caption Comp: MCS, Kets, Westsyyyde, Suzi

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Stanmore is the one in the red shirt top left arms crossed looking like a grumpy Lou Carpenter, MCS is beneath him in a white t-shirt shielding himself from the sun and smelling himself, Ketman is in the middle near enough with the shiny head and looking like he's on a throne, Stu of SE7 is behind him and West side is next to Sooz showing his pins off to the unsuspecting world.
    lol
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]I have met Suzi, so I know who she is (kind of easy anyway)[/quote]
    Algarve - what are you implying?? ;o)[/quote]

LOL... Thanks guys n girls, hope to say hello to a few of you in October when we are back for the Wolves, Plymouth and QPR games.
  • Options
    For a bunch of internet geekoids, you all look fairly normal...
  • Options
    us real internet geekoids were all eating our sandwiches in the East Stand....
  • Options
    Sorry Les and Inspector forgot you two!!
  • Options
    "Les Says enjoys his turn with the Lifers communal sunglasses."
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Heath Hero[/cite]geekoids

lol, great word!
  • Options
    MCS tries desperately to cover up the bump he received as a stuntman in a Warner Bros cartoon earlier in the day.
  • Options
    ...but it just kept getting bigger...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charlton Dan[/cite]i.php?a=Charlton+v+Sporting+Braga+4th+Aug+2007&i=IMG_10022.JPG&s=595

It was agreed that doing the YMCA dance whilst seated would need more effort on the choreography.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charlton Dan[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Stu of SE7 is behind him

Is that Stu? I thought it was that bloke from Shaun of the Dead and The Fuzz

shaun4.jpg

Im not that fat ;-P
  • Options
    Stanmore - Has anyone mentioned that you look a bit like Jorge Costa in that picture?