Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

RIP Tina Turner

Comments

• Options
    RIP Tina. 
  • Options
    R I P
  • Options
    If you haven't seen it, Tina, the musical, gives background to how great she really was. From Nutbush to Simply the Best. RIP
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    Saw her with her husband Ike in Brighton, early sixties, warming up for the Stones, legend. RIP.
  • Options
    Oh F*ck! Thought she'd go on forever and look amazing forever.

R I P Tina, very sad news.
  • Options
    If you haven't seen it, Tina, the musical, gives background to how great she really was. From Nutbush to Simply the Best. RIP
    RIP to a legend. I went to the musical last year and it is absolutely fantastic, all the adversity, the triumph, the power, honestly made me appreciate her music more and I'm someone who was too young for her 80s revival.
  • Options
    R.I.P Tina

I remember the best was played at the Valley on several occasions during the 90’s. Used to love that song being played.
  • Options
    RIP

So great, that she was able to become even more successful after escaping Ike.
  • Options
    Only just seen this.
    Sad news. In the Rolling Stones film (gimme shelter?) she steals the show.
    An absolute great.
    RIP.
  • Options
    What a voice!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RIP amazing performer
  • Options
    Brilliant singer and performer. RIP
  • Options
    A huge loss.
    A Queen.
    RIP you beautiful woman 💔
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    Love this video of her inviting a dedicated fan of hers up on stage to join the backing dancers on tour. RIP Tina
  • Options
    Legend is a word that is sometimes not deserved, but Tina owned the word. Greatness wasn’t bestowed on her she worked her ass off to be recognised as one of the icons. RIP Tina you will be forever missed.
  • Options
    RIP Tina a music legend
  • Options
    One of the first women i ever had 'adult' thoughts about. She sure could belt out a tune.
  • Options
    Rip, really sad news 
  • Options
    RIP. There goes another legend.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Remember watching her on The Tube, must have been 83 with my future wife. Said to her that I hope you look that good when you are 40.
    Didn't go down well and she didn't look as good either when she hit 40.
    Rest in peace to a wonderful artist and entertainer.
  • Options
    Sad news.

One very sad wife and two very sad sister-in-laws tonight who have sung Tina songs at every family party/gathering that I can remember.

Not to mention they've seen the musical three times!
  • Options
    RIP Tina, Nutbush City Limits was my introduction to your outstanding voice. 
  • Options
    An icon. RIP Tina.
  • Options
    Amazing performer.
    RIP Tina
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    RIP SIMPLY THE BEST. TINA
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    Sad news great singer and performer one of Mrs H favorite's. We was in The Marquis (Charing Cross) last night and they were playing some of her tunes in there RIP.
  • Options
    Saw her at Wembley in the 90s, brilliant. RIP
  • Options
    An amazing woman who managed to escape a controlling and abusive man and emerged victorious.  RIP.