Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Patrick Casey signs a 3-year pro contract

Tremendous news, 18 year old striker who’s scored for fun at academy level 

Comments

• Options
    Great news. Had a horrible feeling that he was going to go elsewhere.
  • Options
    Bit young for Turkish teeth aren't ya Patrick!?
  • Options
    That's great news. There's nothing that gets people more excited than a young striker signing a contract. 
  • Options
    Great stuff, Patrick ! 
  • Options
    Has Kone signed up yet?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Saw his interview yesterday and liked his attitude, constantly mentioned how he is looking to improve rather than set goals but make his debut sometime. Hopefully if he keeps scoring at the same rate, he could force his way into the plans within the next season or 2. 
  • Options
    Exciting stuff. Good to get him signed up. The academy has produced yet again! Well done to everyone involved.
  • Options
    Has Kone signed up yet?
    No, he’s one of the last few we’re waiting to hear about.
  • Options
    nothing gets the fans more excited than a home grown striker
    They seem to be like busses atm, waited years for one after Watson, Walsh and Leaburn senior (can't think of anymore) then Lookman, Burstow and Leaburn come along with hopefully a few others to follow.
  • Options
    With Kanu now becoming a regular in the 1st team squad is Casey now the main man at 21 level? Can’t think of any other striker who plays in the 21s
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    With Kanu now becoming a regular in the 1st team squad is Casey now the main man at 21 level? Can’t think of any other striker who plays in the 21s
    Ladapo and Viggars who were already there, plus Okechukwu turning pro alongside Casey. Wouldn’t be surprised to see either of the older two spend time on loan.
  • Options
    Lapado always impresses when I’ve watched him.
  • Options
    Very happy Charlton Irish 💚
  • Options
    I think I am right in saying that only leaves Laqueretabua, Kone and Kedwell of the 2nd yr scholars not announced as signing pro... 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wouldn't mind having him around the squad for the FA Cup and EFL Trophy games , looks like a natural finisher , the rest of his game will naturally develop with time. 
  • Options
    His celebrations are a bit naff... Get rid
    and take the cameraman with him.
  • Options
    His celebrations are a bit naff... Get rid
    Harry Kane esque celebration

some great strikes there though, left peg, right peg and head - first touch looked solid 

Cameraman was filming that on a phone by the looks of it
  • Options
    Only five?  Slacker.
  • Options
    Five goals last night. Hattrick last Thursday for u18s. He’s going to tear Gillingham apart single handed on Saturday 🙂
  • Options
    On a serious note and a question for those that closely follow our younger players, how good is he ? Should we be getting excited?
  • Options
    Five goals in a draw.  I bet he was Mr Popular on the bus home.