Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Most trivial test you have ever failed

2»

Comments

• Options
    I started full time work at 16 ( a long time ago!).

1st day going to work , i got on the tube, and too my absolute horror , didn't recognise the names of the tube station names, as the tube passed through,  i didn't realise the tube ran in different directions and i'd got on the one going in the opposite direction....
    How had you planned to get home then?  :)
    It was the circle line 
  • Options
    I started full time work at 16 ( a long time ago!).

1st day going to work , i got on the tube, and too my absolute horror , didn't recognise the names of the tube station names, as the tube passed through,  i didn't realise the tube ran in different directions and i'd got on the one going in the opposite direction....
    How had you planned to get home then?  :)
    Exactly!
  • Options
    I was trying so hard to stay awake as a lecturer droned on about magnetic fields. 

He suddenly stopped and said, 'Raith, do they attract or do they repel?'   Ah I thought,  he's giving me a 50/50 I've got to go for it.  I went for Attract.  There was a collective sharp intake of breath in the classroom that told me they (whatever 'they' were? ) actually repel.   The lecturer then asked me two subsequent questions, both of which I managed to get wrong.  My God he was on my case for the rest of the week, he'd often ask if there were any questions - but that became, 'have you any questions Raith?' 

That week couldn't end quick enough.   
    reminds me when my mate next to me was caught daydreaming by the teacher, got asked a question and i whispered the answer "cheese" which he promptly gave with confidence. Cheese had absolutely nothing to do with the subject matter or what the teacher was talking about. I think the teacher wasn't even angry and was literally taken aback.
    I had a friend in primary school who was well-known to be top of the class. Sometimes, when the teacher asked the class a question, he'd mutter a wrong answer under his breath, just so that kids would overhear it, and eagerly offer it as their answer.