Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Life Battlefield Tour No.4 - Amiens (6-8th July 2024) - RedArmySE7 please see p2 ASAP

13»

Comments

• Options
    Large, I did message him yesterday to make him aware. I’ll remind him now 
    Thanks AFKA.
  • Options
    I tried emailing him earlier in the week, so I'm wondering if he no longer has access to the email address we've got registered for him.
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    I tried emailing him earlier in the week, so I'm wondering if he no longer has access to the email address we've got registered for him.
    who knows but thanks for your efforts, it is much appreciated.
  • Options
    @SE7toSG3 any recommendations for books about this phase of the war? 
  • Options
    Clive is the obvious expert in this, but I read this book. It’s probably an easier read if you’re familiar with the geography, as the maps in this book are sparse. 
    Have also been listening to podcasts ‘All quiet on the Western Front’. Episodes 6,7 & 8 deal with the Spring Offensive and 100 days. But as I say, Clive may come back with something better. 
  • Options
    SX_Addick said:
    Clive is the obvious expert in this, but I read this book. It’s probably an easier read if you’re familiar with the geography, as the maps in this book are sparse. 
    Have also been listening to podcasts ‘All quiet on the Western Front’. Episodes 6,7 & 8 deal with the Spring Offensive and 100 days. But as I say, Clive may come back with something better. 
    Thanks for the heads up on those podcasts. Have downloaded and will listen on the plane to Cyprus in a week or so. 
  • Options
    Bumped for @RedArmySE7, please read your messages.
  • Options
    Bloody jealous of you guys have a great time.....
  • Options
    edited May 28
    I read this book. I am happy to post to one of you if you would like to read it.
    Let me know.
  • Options
    I’m gutted I can’t be on this trip. I’m hoping there is another next year. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I’m gutted I can’t be on this trip. I’m hoping there is another next year. 
    Yeah me too. 
  • Options
    Hi Neal, will we be able to park at the Valley car park ?
  • Options
    Buglehorn said:
    I’m speaking to Clive about that today, will report back in a few days.
  • Options
    Buglehorn said:
    Please see your inboxes.