Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tickets for Oxford United are now on priority sale.

edited August 2023 in Match Day Travel

Tickets for the Addicks' Sky Bet League One encounter at Oxford United are now on priority sale.

The club have received an allocation of 1,497 for the trip to the Kassam Stadium on Saturday, August 26th (KO 3pm BST), with tickets first on sale to Valley Gold members with 600 loyalty points. Supporters can purchase two tickets per fan ID.

Click here to purchase your tickets for Oxford v Charlton.

PRICES

Adult: £26

O65: £18

U25/Student: £16

U18: £14

U13: £11

U7: £7

Ambulant Disabled: 20 tickets are available at the relevant age band price and the helper goes free.

Wheelchair Bays: 13 bays are available at the relevant age band price and the helper goes free.

LOYALTY POINTS SYSTEM

Phase 1: 600 loyalty points and Valley Gold - Friday, August 11th @11am

Phase 2: 600 loyalty points - Friday, August 11th @2pm

Phase 3: 550 loyalty points and Valley Gold - Friday, August 11th @4pm

Phase 4: 550 loyalty points - Monday, August 14th @11am

Phase 5: 520 loyalty points - Monday, August 14th @4pm

Phase 6: 500 loyalty points or Valley Gold - Tuesday, August 15th @11am

Phase 7: 460 loyalty points - Tuesday, August 15th @2pm

Phase 8: 230 loyalty points - Tuesday, August 15th @4pm

Phase 9: General sale - Wednesday, August 16th @11am

VALLEY AWAY

Away coach travel will be available for the trip to Oxford via the club's Valley Away service, priced at £21 with the following pick-up points and times:  

COACH ONE

Bromley: 10.20am

Eltham: 10.45am

Charlton: 11am

COACH TWO

Larkfield: 9.50am

Gravesend: 10.15am

Dartford: 10.30am

Bexleyheath: 10.45am

Charlton: 11am

Click here to book your place on the Valley Away service to Oxford.

Match tickets can be purchased from The Valley's Ticket Office until 3pm on Friday, August 25th.

https://www.charltonafc.com/news/oxford-united-away-tickets-priority-sale-now

An RMT strike has been called for this day, details of what services will be running may not be available until next Saturday [19/8/23]

https://www.rmt.org.uk/news/rail-workers-to-take-further-strike-action-on110823/

Comments

• Options
    In France for a wedding and I'm quite glad I get to miss the trip to that soulless retail park 
  • Options
    And I’m loyal too and haven’t missed a match on Charlton TV for 15 seasons and a half. I should also be given priority if I ever should go and watch Charlton play away 🤓
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    The RMT have called a strike for this day, more information on what trains will be running may not be available until next Saturday [19/8 23]
    https://www.rmt.org.uk/news/rail-workers-to-take-further-strike-action-on110823/
  • Options
    clive said:
    The RMT have called a strike for this day, more information on what trains will be running may not be available until next Saturday [19/8 23]

Im sure they wait for me to buy a ticket and then call a stike. 
  • Options
    • Allocation: 1,497

• Sold: 169

• On sale until 3pm on Friday, August 25th

• Options
    Looks like these will make general sale. Big fan of an under 25 price. That’ll save me a few quid. 
  • Options
    The train issue is a deterrent, as is boredom of playing Oxford...
  • Options
    clive said:
    Absolute fkers, one of the games I can get to for free, looks like another road trip
  • Options
    You can get the Oxford Tube (bus) from Victoria. It’s a frequent and very efficient service. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Solidgone said:
    You can get the Oxford Tube (bus) from Victoria. It’s a frequent and very efficient service. 

It's about 90 minutes from Victoria and as you say, plenty of coaches per hour.
  • Options
    Yes but if there's a train strike no way can get to Victoria!
  • Options
    redman said:
    Yes but if there's a train strike no way can get to Victoria!
    move to central London and you can walk there 🤓
  • Options
    Train timetables have been released for this day [26/8/23]
    There will be an hourly direct service between Paddington/Oxford dep Paddington at 22 minutes past the hour journey time 54 minutes.
    The last direct return train to Paddington departs Oxford at 18.00.

Alternative route is Depart from Marylebone, direct trains to Oxford depart at 40 mins past the hour, journey time 1 hour 39 mins.
    The last Direct return train to Marylebone departs Oxford at 18.36.

• Options
    clive said:
    Train timetables have been released for this day [26/8/23]
    There will be an hourly direct service between Paddington/Oxford dep Paddington at 22 minutes past the hour journey time 54 minutes.
    The last direct return train to Paddington departs Oxford at 18.00.

Alternative route is Depart from Marylebone, direct trains to Oxford depart at 40 mins past the hour, journey time 1 hour 39 mins.
    The last Direct return train to Marylebone departs Oxford at 18.36.

That is very tight. Looks like I will be driving.
  • Options
    If you go by train I can not see how you would get the 6 o clock train back as it’s Miles away from the Station 
  • Options
    Driving deffo, can't trust those trains. Getting me and the two lads tickets tonight, look forward to this. As much as I see Oxford as a bogey team it's usually a fairly entertaining game
  • Options
    If you go by train I can not see how you would get the 6 o clock train back as it’s Miles away from the Station 
    The bus should get back to the centre in time for the 6pm train. If not, then certainly the very slow 18:36
  • Options

• Sold: 730

• Options
    Driving from Clapham Common. 
    If anyone wants a lift DM. Will be aiming to leave at 1230 ish. 
    Sort of regretted buying the ticket, after we lost to port vale. But we live in hope. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Doesn't look like this one will sell out then. 

Is this a combination of train strikes, holidays and team form? 

We usually bring numbers to Oxford do we not?
  • Options
    clive said:

• Sold: 730

730 heroes
    730 basket cases

You decide.

Seriously, well done to all who still go.
  • Options

Don’t think it has sold out last few times. It’s a shit away day that we’ve been to plenty of times in recent years. I’ll be there but not massively looking forward to it 
  • Options
    NabySarr said:

Don’t think it has sold out last few times. It’s a shit away day that we’ve been to plenty of times in recent years. I’ll be there but not massively looking forward to it 
    I'm bored of playing at Oxford!

I love Oxford the city, but with the train strikes, even the evening in the pubs is ruled out.
  • Options

We didn't sell out the first away game post covid that was there, and haven't sold out any subsequent visits. Anything over 1k is a good following.
  • Options

Train strikes mainly.
    May have driven if we were top 6 as we should be. 
  • Options
    Been to all league games this season, been so fed up with the performances so far. Would rather spend my money on something more enjoyable.

Would normally have gone and driven but rather go out for a decent meal.
  • Options
    Been to all league games this season, been so fed up with the performances so far. Would rather spend my money on something more enjoyable.

Would normally have gone and driven but rather go out for a decent meal.
    We've only played four, only forty two remaining.
  • Options
    Tickets for priority loss, is how my brain that upon a quick glance!
  • Options
    The station to the ground i find such a pain, almost un rationally so, also we have a poor record at their ground and i don't expect that to change Saturday.