Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bexleyheath tomorrow

If you’ve got kids you might want to get them to avoid tomorrow

Comments

• Options
    Bringing that 2011 vibe back. You've got to say that's class
  • Options
    If you’ve got kids you might want to get them to avoid tomorrow

I see the Oxford Street one. If only the youth clubs were open ay 🙄
  • Options
    Bexleyheath has had a big police presence every day since the school holidays started
  • Options
    what happened to Boris's water cannon ? .. a good drenching with indelible sprays and a dose of tear gas and baton would do the trick .. the French riot police should be hired for a few days 
  • Options
    It’s a scaremongering hoax. The rumour a few days ago was it was going to be an acid attack 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Welling are at home tomorrow
  • Options
    School holidays and no money.
    These events hint at the ability of schools and teachers given what could happen.
  • Options
    Did it kick off in Oxford Circus or Barking?
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    It did in Oxford Street.
    They didn't even try and blame it on the police this time.
  • Options
    Yes Oxford Circus for sure
  • Options
    It’s a scaremongering hoax. The rumour a few days ago was it was going to be an acid attack 
    Hoax? Well the Oxford Circus disorder took place.
  • Options
    Always a bit of disorder when the flying ants appear
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hoax? Well the Oxford Circus disorder took place.
    A few teenagers.  Several police.  Many, many reporters, photographers, citizen journalists and nosey on-lookers. 

Whereas on a normal day it would be just a few teenagers and a few police. 
  • Options
    Is it even worth doing it up Bexleyheath? What they gonna rob, some desserts out of Creams and some moody cleaning products from Wilko. 
    Wilko needs clearing out anyway 
  • Options
    Oxford Street is like that on a normal day apparently minus the many reporters 🤦‍♂️
  • Options
    Mrkinski said:
    i live in the dispersal order zone. I’ve shut my curtains. Better to be safe than sorry.

lock up your trainers.
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    seth plum said:
    These events hint at the ability of schools and teachers given what could happen.
    Surely it mostly reflects on their parents / guardians and the standards by which they choose to lead their lives.
    Those guardians and parents send those self same children to schools, packed 30-35 to a room with one adult, usually the teacher, who has to make something worthwhile happen.
    It has always been the case (fertility issues notwithstanding) that any fool can have children. Including those rampaging children in the future.
    Or maybe the parents are not around to set standards because they are working all hours to try to pay the bills.
    Either way teachers are often unfairly criticised but I think they’re geniuses, not in their subjects necessarily, but in tackling one of the problems created by society.
    I may be misreading your post. 

Are you blaming teachers for the poor behaviour or not?

Or alternatively are you saying we need the positive influence of teachers all year round?
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    seth plum said:
    Surely it mostly reflects on their parents / guardians and the standards by which they choose to lead their lives.
    Those guardians and parents send those self same children to schools, packed 30-35 to a room with one adult, usually the teacher, who has to make something worthwhile happen.
    It has always been the case (fertility issues notwithstanding) that any fool can have children. Including those rampaging children in the future.
    Or maybe the parents are not around to set standards because they are working all hours to try to pay the bills.
    Either way teachers are often unfairly criticised but I think they’re geniuses, not in their subjects necessarily, but in tackling one of the problems created by society.
    I may be misreading your post. 

Are you blaming teachers for the poor behaviour or not?

Or alternatively are you saying we need the positive influence of teachers all year round?
    I am not blaming the teachers at all.
    Simply saying how impressive it is that they can single handedly control unruly children.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!