Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bexleyheath tomorrow

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2023
    seth plum said:
    seth plum said:
    seth plum said:
    School holidays and no money.
    These events hint at the ability of schools and teachers given what could happen.
    Surely it mostly reflects on their parents / guardians and the standards by which they choose to lead their lives.
    Those guardians and parents send those self same children to schools, packed 30-35 to a room with one adult, usually the teacher, who has to make something worthwhile happen.
    It has always been the case (fertility issues notwithstanding) that any fool can have children. Including those rampaging children in the future.
    Or maybe the parents are not around to set standards because they are working all hours to try to pay the bills.
    Either way teachers are often unfairly criticised but I think they’re geniuses, not in their subjects necessarily, but in tackling one of the problems created by society.
    I may be misreading your post. 

Are you blaming teachers for the poor behaviour or not?

Or alternatively are you saying we need the positive influence of teachers all year round?
    I am not blaming the teachers at all.
    Simply saying how impressive it is that they can single handedly control unruly children.
    Isn’t the point that a class is not full of unruly children though?

The mass disobedience is effectively akin to a class of all the poorly behaved kids. Not sure many teachers cope with that. 

Of course many teachers are very good regardless. 
  • Options
    Taxi_Lad said:
    Strange that the the vast vast ‘majority’ are from the ethnic ‘minorities’. Funny that we’re not supposed to notice let alone mention
    But it was only a few.
  • Options
    Round em up and stick em on the barge!
  • Options
    Ferryman said:
    Round em up and stick em on the barge!
    Huh not much point in that. I assumed & call me naïve if you must but I assumed the illegal immigrants would be stuck on the boat a mile or two out at sea but no, they are free to come & go as they please & will be supplied with maps of the local area & given picnics to take as they stroll down the stairs to freedom.
  • Options
    So we digress, like in the sick mind of the typical daily.mail reader from one news story to another, so all the problems seem like one and we can blame the immigrants. I blame the Corbyn government, bloody wokeys!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Race to the bottom
  • Options
    Firstly 
    F****** tiktok

Secondly 
    Where are there parents, why are they letting their kids out to do this

Thirdly 
    I feel sorry for the people working in these shops
    Parents are probably at work
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    Firstly 
    F****** tiktok

Secondly 
    Where are there parents, why are they letting their kids out to do this

Thirdly 
    I feel sorry for the people working in these shops
    Parents are probably at work
    Probably two jobs just to make ends meet. That’s why their kids steal…
    Yeah right 
  • Options
    I think you’ll probably guess I’m definitely not part of the flog em and hang em brigade but  these attacks on shops and businesses really needs to be nipped in the bud. When someone is caught perpetrating this crime they need to be dealt with by the courts really severely. No matter that it’s a first offence or that they’re fourteen. They need a custodial sentence. It won’t happen of course. My guess is that the attacks on the shops by marauding teenagers is a bit of a fad so will probably go away on its own but it’s horrific for shop workers and customers alike to be exposed to such terrible behaviour.
  • Options
    edited August 2023
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    Assume tomorrow the thread title will change to Bexleyheath Yesterday ad infinitum....🙄
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2023
    Taxi_Lad said:
    They are asylum seekers not convicted criminals. Of course they should be allowed access to the local town.
    Well I knew eventually there’d be something we disagree on. I can’t believe you are so naive! Economic migrants, not asylum seekers in the main!
    Not commenting on the profile of those involved in this shocking lawlessness, as I don' know the details

But backing up TL comment with evidence - This has been going on for years and is not limited to just the firms in the news. I have been told so many times that this doesn't happen (by people who really don't know what goes on but are probably well-meaning but naive) 
    https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2023/aug/08/taskforce-to-pursue-lawyers-who-coach-clients-to-lie-on-uk-asylum-applications

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/12123684/Six-in-ten-migrants-not-entitled-to-asylum-says-EU-chief.html
  • Options
    I don’t think the rampaging teenagers are people who arrived on the boats.
    Most likely to be born on these islands.
  • Options
    Taxi_Lad said:
    They are asylum seekers not convicted criminals. Of course they should be allowed access to the local town.
    Well I knew eventually there’d be something we disagree on. I can’t believe you are so naive! Economic migrants, not asylum seekers in the main!
    Not commenting on the profile of those involved in this shocking lawlessness, as I don' know the details

But backing up TL comment with evidence - This has been going on for years and is not limited to just the firms in the news. I have been told so many times that this doesn't happen (by people who really don't know what goes on but are probably well-meaning but naive) 
    https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2023/aug/08/taskforce-to-pursue-lawyers-who-coach-clients-to-lie-on-uk-asylum-applications

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/12123684/Six-in-ten-migrants-not-entitled-to-asylum-says-EU-chief.html

Yes, I see no reason why this government have stopped processing claimants and are more keen to house them indefinitely. Would save the UK a load of money
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    seth plum said:
    I don’t think the rampaging teenagers are people who arrived on the boats.
    Most likely to be born on these islands.
    Yes, not seen any evidence to think the 2. I've not seen any intel on the breakdown of the profile of those involved. Although I have read it is mostly younger males
  • Options
    What time is it all kicking off?
  • Options
    I have my pea shooter at the ready B)
  • Options
    Stop the parents benefits, to pay for the offspring’s misbehaving. Then the business should reclaim any losses through the civil court system. 
  • Options
    You're the only person who's mentioned ethnicity
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!