Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Chuks

Comments

• Options
    Rothko said:
    Rothko said:
    I don’t think Ladapo is a starter to be honest, again, he’ll be a right pain with 30 to go, but not to get a game going 
    I'm baffled by the amount of people that appear to have written Ladapo off as some kind of carthorse. The guy scored plenty of goals at this level and got promoted out of this division THREE times.

But after just a few weeks coming into a shit team that is losing most weeks, has no confidence and creates very little, he's suddenly deemed to be this terrible player. Maybe, just maybe, Charlton are the problem and not him.
    I haven’t written him off, but Ipswich used him a lot as a finisher, once Conor Chaplin and the gang had done their worst 
    My post wasn't specifically aimed at you, just in general to the many posts i've seen slagging him off as the reincarnation of Mike Small.
  • Options
    Solidgone said:
    Get Chuks on the pitch tomorrow. We desperately need these 3 points. If we achieve that and his injuries blow up again then at least it will give Jones/Hart a bit more time to work on the team. Hopefully Chuks will stay fit for the remainder of the season. 🤞
    Hoping Chuks stays fit for remainder of season is as likely as you attending all remaining home games this season😂
  • Options
    Personally wouldn’t play him today, the quicker he’s rushed back then the quicker he will get injured again. He needs really slow short introductions to build up fitness and some sort of resilience if he has any.
  • Options
    Just need him on the pitch being a physical nuisance, not to chase down dead balls or run down the channels. Have the ball stick, use his strength and an eye for goal.
  • Options
    Do people genuinely think Chuks is gonna be the messiah. I’d Love to think so, but experience tells us he’ll be injured again fairly soon 
    If he’s available long enough to get us 10-15 points then he might not really need to contribute more than that.
    We'll get 15 minutes out of him.....over the remainder of the season.
  • Options
    Do people genuinely think Chuks is gonna be the messiah. I’d Love to think so, but experience tells us he’ll be injured again fairly soon 
    If he’s available long enough to get us 10-15 points then he might not really need to contribute more than that.
    Original. That joke has only been told 762 times over the course of the thread.
  • Options
    arny23394 said:
    Original. That joke has only been told 762 times over the course of the thread.
    It’s also more likely than him being a saviour 
  • Options
    edited February 13
  • Options
    edited February 13
    X
  • Options
    🙏🏻
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Here we go
  • Options
    He’ll either score, assist or get injured in the next 2 minutes 
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    He’ll either score, assist or get injured in the next 2 minutes 
    Great shout, got the assist. 

• Options
    We need to get him playing every game from now on. 

The only player with quality in our whole squad. 
    An exaggeration, but yeah, our best player by a very long way 
  • Options
    Was brilliant today, as I said on the post match thread their defence were terrified of him and his close control was essential in the goal. If he can stay fit and play half an hour for 5 or so of our games I think we could be ok 
  • Options
    Cheat code
  • Options
    Cheat code
    Always was 
  • Options
    So frustrating
  • Options
    Most vocal player on the pitch and leads by example for us. His presence is enough to unsettle defenders. Any hope of staying up rest on him staying fit.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Love him. So much passion as well, truly cares.
  • Options
    I thought it looked like he was limping as he hobbled off at the end 
  • Options
    edited February 14

In his cameo he took two standing counts of 8 and was nearly KO, missed a couple of half chances, made an assist for Ladapo, livened up the crowd and possibly limped off from force of habit.

If only he could play 30 minutes every game as in the 7 games he has played this season we have won 3 and drew 4.
    That may need checking as I have put that down from memory 🤔

Edited I meant drew 4.
  • Options
    Was it him in the greyish coat on the pitch at the end ?  If so he held his hamstring a couple of times.  I hope he is ok.
  • Options
    Think that's kind of how he walks to be honest. He also took some big whacks in the box so will have a few bruises, hopefully nothing more
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Cheat code
    Always was 
    Not on the treatment table he wasn't