Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Argument Thread

edited September 2023 in Not Sports Related
It's raining pain out their folks. Let's take all the woes from real life and all the bickering from the other threads and put it here.

A sort of anything goes bar room brawl. So if you feel like kicking the cat up the arse come here and do it virtually.

I'd like to open the debate with these words. Be less like mum and be more cockroach.

Comments

• Options
    oh shut it you twat
  • Options
    I don't like these arguments! Off to set up my own argument thread 
  • Options
    It takes two to have an argument, or it is just a one sided discussion...🙄
  • Options
    I don't like these arguments! Off to set up my own argument thread 
    Good. Sling ya hook ya little ferret.
  • Options
    PopIcon said:
    It's raining pain out their folks. Let's take all the woes from real life and all the bickering from the other threads and put it here.

A sort of anything goes bar room brawl. So if you feel like kicking the cat up the arse come here and do it virtually.

I'd like to open the debate with these words. Be less like mum and be more cockroach.
    Going to flag up the first sentence on the Grammar Thread. 
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    PopIcon said:

it's raining pain out their there folks. let's take all the woes from real life, and all the bickering from the other threads and put it here.

A sort of "anything goes" bar room brawl. So if you feel like kicking the cat up the arse, come here and do it virtually.

I'd like to open the debate with these words; "Be less like mum and be more cockroach."

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm not having it - most of you should be sent for an early cup of tea!

• Options
    edited September 2023
    So far I haven't seen a single argument on this thread or any actual discussion of the original post, just the usual Monty Python quotes and insults.  The insults are clearly the product of poorly educated idlers who don't understand the nature of an argument, and are simply puerile.  Monty Python were massively overrated, although meme's containing quotations from their college-boy sketches seem to be taken as an accepted shorthand for sophisticated hilarity.  Frankly the idea for this thread is poorly thought out and obviously the product of some very lazy thinking.  It needs to be closed.
  • Options
    So far I haven't seen a single argument on this thread or any actual discussion of the original post, just the usual Monty Python quotes and insults.  The insults are clearly the product of poorly educated idlers who don't understand the nature of an argument, and are simply puerile.  Monty Python were massively overrated, although meme's containing quotations from their college-boy sketches seem to be taken as an accepted shorthand for sophisticated hilarity.  Frankly the idea for this thread is poorly thought out and obviously the product of some very lazy thinking.  It needs to be closed.
    I think you're wrong.
  • Options
    I think you're wrong.
    I don't believe you.  
  • Options
    Brexit
  • Options
    MrWalker said:
    Brexit

• Options
    No it doesnt
  • Options
    Calling Monty Python crap is magnificent work on this thread I gotta say
  • Options
    Typical Charlton fans. Someone goes to the trouble of setting up an argument thread for us, and all we do is moan about it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The the old argument thread was better than this and anyone who disagrees is a nob
  • Options
    PopIcon said:

it's raining pain out their there folks. let's take all the woes from real life, and all the bickering from the other threads and put it here.

A sort of "anything goes" bar room brawl. So if you feel like kicking the cat up the arse, come here and do it virtually.

I'd like to open the debate with these words; "Be less like mum and be more cockroach."

I'll let you have the their typo, but the quotation marks are incorrect. 
  • Options
    Despite being a huge Ronnie Barker fan, i thought Open All Hours was a diabolical comedy.
    I'll go one further, Roy Clarke isn't funny. Last of the Summer Wine was shit and so was Keeping up Appearances.

I'd rather listen to pain dry!
  • Options
    Oh no it doesn’t. 
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    Fumbluff said:
    The the old argument thread was better than this and anyone who disagrees is a nob
    A knob?
    Isn't a nob a biscuit?
  • Options
    Kishishev was overrated
  • Options
    Roland Duchatelet was a visionary and ahead of his time.

Lyle Taylor was well within his rights to down tools when he did, not right to risk his move to big school.

Brexit was a resounding success and anyone who thinks otherwise should be sent back home.

Woke means a leftie tree hugger looking to destroy free speech, restrict basic human rights and bankrupt us all through restricting the free economy. 

God exists but only in people's heads and belief is on an equivalent level to severely delusional behaviour apart from where it is belief in the specific interpretation of words written centuries ago probably by someone high on what would now be a banned substance, which is all fine. 

There we go, enough for everyone. 
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    Fumbluff said:
    A knob?
    Isn't a non a biscuit?
    FFS check your message before posting.
  • Options
    Shut up you knobend 
  • Options
    All landlords are w*nkers