Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Argument Thread

2»

Comments

• Options
    1905 said:
    JamesSeed said:
    Fumbluff said:
    The the old argument thread was better than this and anyone who disagrees is a nob
    A knob?
    Isn't a non a biscuit?
    FFS check your message before posting.
    You’re such a non. 
  • Options
    the argument alert thread provided a very useful service - a good argument needs to grow organically as this thread has proven - often the foundations are built over a period of weeks or months or even years and then bang - just as it’s about to come to the boil we should be alerted - personal insults, historical quotes - has the fire gone out on this forum ? Can’t remember the last decent ding dong 
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    What’s everyones thoughts on brexit? 
  • Options
    I don't know, but I seem to remember from the time that it was agreed that whilst not all Brexiteers were vegans, all vegans certainly voted Brexit.

I think that's right anyway.    
  • Options
    That Chuks. He’s such a shirker. How much is he paid per minute on the pitch?! 
  • Options
    arny23394 said:
    So far I haven't seen a single argument on this thread or any actual discussion of the original post, just the usual Monty Python quotes and insults.  The insults are clearly the product of poorly educated idlers who don't understand the nature of an argument, and are simply puerile.  Monty Python were massively overrated, although meme's containing quotations from their college-boy sketches seem to be taken as an accepted shorthand for sophisticated hilarity.  Frankly the idea for this thread is poorly thought out and obviously the product of some very lazy thinking.  It needs to be closed.
    Shut up you knobend 
    Guilty.  I agree.
  • Options
    Everyone thinks it was a stupid idea and voted for mainly by people who thought it would solve the immigration problem which was offered up by the media and believed by many as the cause of most problems in the country - nobody can argue with that summary surely ? 
  • Options
    edited September 2023