Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jude Bellingham Dossier

Interesting article about Jude from the Daily Mail. Wonderful to see a portrait of his delightfully strict but I’m sure loving environment provided by his family. He’s such a delightful articulate and level headed young man who has been well managed by his parents. He has a brother too who according to reports is equally as good as Jude!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-12646523/Dossier-predicted-16-year-old-Jude-Bellingham-path-greatness-Borussia-Dortmund-Gareth-Southgate-father-Mark-managed-potential.html

Comments

• Options
    Good article that. Sounds like his parents have their head screwed on and are managing his career in football terms, not just trying to cash in. Remember his dad playing for Chelmsford city!
  • Options
    phenomenal player and the best this country has produced since Gazza. I'm not sure I've seen a weakness in his game, probably our next captain 

will probably go on to be the best we've ever had
  • Options
    Right now he needs to keep grounded.  His interviews are great and he is wise beyond his years but there are so many people blowing smoke up his arse it is now time to make sure he carries on doing what he's been doing and not get too carried away.  This is where his parents are going to play an absolutely pivotal role in this next stage of his career & life.

Put yourself in his place - you are 20 years old, supremely talented good-looking bastard with more money now than you'll ever need.  How easy would it be to take your eye off the ball.  

His talent is absolutely undeniable and he has the potential to be the best player in the world - and I hope he goes on to do it.
  • Options
    Brother Jobe  joined Sunderland this year for an undisclosed fee. That really didn’t make any sense.
  • Options
    masicat said:
    Brother Jobe  joined Sunderland this year for an undisclosed fee. That really didn’t make any sense.
    Real Madrid rumoured to be monitoring him.  Partly because he clearly has good genes and partly because it might be advantageous for him to be with his brother
  • Options
    God I hate these double barrelled surnames!