Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Front Two

2»

Comments

• Options
    Agreed re Big Bent, I think it will be a case of better the devil you know for the first game.
  • Options
    i can't wait for Marcus to score a hat trick on saturday, get taken off with 5 mins to go and the crowd to start chanting:

"Can you do it every week? can youuu do iiittt every week?"
  • Options
    Not sure the word impressive can be used-i thought Big Bent was just as bad as the rest of them-

But we were playing Braga.

I'd go with Toddy and Iwelumo, depends how fit McCleod is- maybe the bench.

Have to say it- and as normal i'd be very happy to eat my words if he is successful, but i'm not really sure i want Bent to be anything to do with this new era of CAFC
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]i can't wait for Marcus to score a hat trick on saturday, get taken off with 5 mins to go and the crowd to start chanting:

"Can you do it every week? can youuu do iiittt every week?"

Do what every week, score a hatrick or manage to last 85 minutes without hobbling off injured?
  • Options
    listening to the McCleod interview on the website he says he's already been told by Pards that he's on the bench and that the gaffer is starting with the 11 players he's been working with all week.
  • Options
    Same team that started against Braga then I would imagine, Toddy and Iwelumo up front.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Barn Door Lisbie[/cite]Same team that started against Braga then I would imagine, Toddy and Iwelumo up front.
    he has to play thomas if he is fit though?
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    I thought that Thomas was injured. Agree though, if he's fit then he has to play. Drop Sinclair and move Reid into the middle with Thomas on the left.
  • Options
    i reckon

weaver
    moo2, paddy, bougherra, thatcher
    reid semedo, ZZ (if not fit then ambrose), thomas
    toddy, mcleod

bench:

randolph
    fortune
    christensen
    iwelumo
    sinclair
  • Options
    Can't see ZZ going straight in- fitness and organisation ( it's not exactly the same side he played in last season)

Other than that and subsistute Iwelumo for McCleod and your about there. IMO
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    After the Liverpool game ZZ went straight back to finish the Chinese season with Shandong then went on to the Asia Cup. I don't know if he featured much though.

I don't know if he is immediately available?
  • Options
    Pards stated that he wouldn't be showing his hand complately against Braga so expect a couple of changes.

There's no way ZZ will be available for the first game. I doubt if he's even in England yet.
  • Options
    I'd expect ZZ to be fit enough - he's been playing over the summer for his Chinese side but I wouldn't rush him into action. We've got another 45 games after this and as BA says he might not even be in the UK.