Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Gillingham [a] Tickets - initial allocation sold out, extra 96 tickets on sale 2pm Thurs (p5)

edited November 2023 in Match Day Travel

Tickets for the Charlton’s trips to Gillingham and Leyton Orient are now on priority sale.

Ticket and travel information for both fixtures can be found below.

Gillingham

The club have received an allocation of 1,512 for the Emirates FA Cup second-round tie at Gillingham on Saturday, December 2nd (KO 3pm GMT), with tickets first on sale to supporters with 600 loyalty points and Valley Gold. 

Click here to purchase your tickets for Gillingham v Charlton.

PRICES

Adult: £17

O65: £14

U18: £10

U14: £5 (when accompanied by full paying adult)

Ambulant Disabled: 40 tickets are available at the relevant price and the helper goes free.

Wheelchair bays: Six bays are available at the relevant price and the helper goes free.

LOYALTY POINTS SYSTEM FOR GILLINGHAM TIE (TIMINGS GMT)

Phase 1: 600 loyalty points and Valley Gold - Friday, November 24th @11.30am 

Phase 2: 600 loyalty points - Friday, November 24th @2pm

Phase 3: 570 loyalty points and Valley Gold - Friday, November 24th @4pm

Phase 4: 570 loyalty points - Monday, November 27th @11am

Phase 5: 540 loyalty points and Valley Gold - Monday, November 27th @2pm

Phase 6: 540 loyalty points - Monday, November 27th @4pm

Phase 7: 500 loyalty points or Valley Gold - Tuesday, November 28th @11am

Phase 8: 460 loyalty points - Tuesday, November 28th @2pm

Phase 9: 230 loyalty points - Tuesday, November 28th @4pm

Phase 10: General sale - Wednesday, November 29th @11am

VALLEY AWAY (TIMINGS GMT)

Away coach travel will be available for the trip to Gillingham via the club’s Valley Away service, priced at £17 with the following pick-up points and times:

Bromley: 12.10pm

Well Hall: 12.30pm

Charlton: 12.45pm

Bexleyheath: 1pm

Dartford: 1.15pm

Click here to book your place on the Valley Away service to Gillingham.

Rail strikes on this say by ASLEF members will affect services ran by East Midlands Railway and LNER & an overtime ban may affect services ran by other companies including Southeastern & Thameslink which both serve Gillingham Station.
https://www.charltonafc.com/news/gills-and-orient-away-tickets-priority-sale-now

Comments

• Options
    Having 3 different tiers today is a bit bizarre!
  • Options
    Are they kidding, ive got 595 with no valley gold, so have to wait til monday? lmfao acting as if were gonna sell out today.
  • Options
    Well I reckon that’s me stuffed - I have 510 points and Valley Gold, but I reckon by 11.00am Tuesday this will have sold out 
  • Options
    Looks like I might be in the Gillingham end 😂 
  • Options
    So silly, the vast majority of tickets won’t be processed till EOD Monday, it’s likely that so many won’t receive theirs in time
  • Options
    So silly, the vast majority of tickets won’t be processed till EOD Monday, it’s likely that so many won’t receive theirs in time
    We are home to Cheltenham on Tuesday. Probably better to pick them up from Charlton instead of risking the post. 
  • Options
    We have Tuesday night for people to collect their tickets and not rely on the post
  • Options
    Not sure how VG matches 500 pts. I can understand that anyone with VG trumps an individual with the same number of points.

500 pts is a season ticket for two seasons plus a few away games. VG can obtain an away ticket after 3 months.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    OK so two questions, 

The first, if I buy Valley Gold, how long does it take for it to recognise my account as valley gold so I am eligible to buy tickets?

Question two, if I do buy valley gold and it registers, how many tickets can I buy cause I would only be really wanting to go if I can bring the two cousins.
  • Options
    Leyton Orient as well. Using the same system and deadlines?
  • Options
    OK so two questions, 

The first, if I buy Valley Gold, how long does it take for it to recognise my account as valley gold so I am eligible to buy tickets?

Question two, if I do buy valley gold and it registers, how many tickets can I buy cause I would only be really wanting to go if I can bring the two cousins.
    Valley Gold - 2 tickets per membership
    Contact sharron.sherress@cafc.co.uk for the answer to question one.
  • Options
    OK so two questions, 

Question 1 the answer is 6 months, or pay £60 day 1 and you are then VG for away tickets 
  • Options
    Information for HSBC customers purchasing tickets online

HSBC has apologised as thousands of UK customers have reported they are unable to access mobile and online banking.

Others have shared their frustration at being unable to make card payments online, because they cannot verify purchases using the app.

But the firm said customers affected in this way could "opt for a one time passcode via SMS".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-67514068

• Options
    Is it just 1 ticket per person? It doesn’t stipulate 
  • Options
    2 per person.
  • Options
    It's 2 I believe 
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    It Is two.
    My mate just bought a couple 
  • Options
    Can’t help but think we have been done over by Gillingham here - home tickets were on sale Wednesday, and we should have more than 1,500 allocation under FA Rules 
    It certainly looks like that.

The designated 15% allocation equates to 1,737, given the stadium's capacity. It's appears, though, that Gillingham are not offering the 200 tickets usually made available to away supporters in the Gordon Road Stand. Whilst there will be some displaced home supporters as a result of overseas TV coverage - if the cameras are on that side - I can't believe they couldn't have been accommodated elsewhere in that stand.

There was some mention elsewhere on CL that part of the 2003 'temporary' stand was unsafe, so I suppose that's another possible explanation for the reduced allocation of 1,500.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2023
    The Scally scaffold is unsafe my Gillingham mate said that they have given the Gordon Road Stand to away fans. Not to sure on how easy it’s to segregate though 
  • Options
    I would assume there will be tickets available in the home ends?
  • Options
    Any idea when we will know about the rail strikes effect on Thames link services?
  • Options
    Solidgone said:
    I would assume there will be tickets available in the home ends?
    Yeah, it's not an attractive fixture for them.
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    Any idea when we will know about the rail strikes effect on Thames link services?

Travel Advice for Saturday 2 December

A limited timetable with fewer services will run. Services will start later and finish earlier than usual, with some stations having no service for the whole day.

Please see below for a summary of the services we plan to run on this day:

Thameslink 

• Bedford and London St Pancras – two trains per hour
    • Luton and London St Pancras – two trains per hour
    • London Bridge and Gatwick Airport via Redhill – two trains per hour
    • London Bridge and Three Bridges via Redhill – two trains per hour
    • London Bridge and Brighton – two trains per hour
    • London Bridge and Rainham – one train per hour
    • London Blackfriars and Sevenoaks – one train per hour (this service will not call at Denmark Hill, Peckham Rye, Nunhead, Crofton Park, Catford, Bellingham, Beckenham Hill and Ravensbourne)
    https://www.thameslinkrailway.com/travel-information/plan-your-journey/industrial-action
  • Options
    clive said:
    OK so two questions, 

Valley Gold - 2 tickets per membership
    Contact sharron.sherress@cafc.co.uk for the answer to question one.
    OK so two questions, 

Question 1 the answer is 6 months, or pay £60 day 1 and you are then VG for away tickets 
    Cheers gents, hopefully they both make the phase I need then as I am not too sure on valley gold right now for away tickets 
  • Options
    Anyone who’s bought yet, did it say where your seats were? Have we only been given the Scaffold Stand (Brian Moore) or we got some there / some Gordon Rd?
  • Options
    Anyone who’s bought yet, did it say where your seats were? Have we only been given the Scaffold Stand (Brian Moore) or we got some there / some Gordon Rd?
    I have Gordon Road
  • Options
    OK so two questions, 

I seem to remember (may have changed recently) that you had to be a Valley Gold member for at least 2 months, so get in now, so your in with a shout on Man City away, in the 3rd round. 🙄
  • Options
    JohnnyH2 said:
    I have Gordon Road
    Ok, so it’s split then. Cheers