Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dean Lewington .. Record Breaker

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2023
    Ian wright - he’s very black.

graham Norton - he’s very gay

what would the point of any of these statements in isolation being anything other than racist or homophobic?

but if you want to carry on insisting it’s harmless then keep going. Interesting that @PopIcon hasn’t responded but as I said most people that make statements melt pretty quickly.

Well done for keeping this going though…
  • Options
    @clb74 please note this thread when you next think about calling me little legs.
  • Options
    What about ugly? Is it OK to call someone ugly? Or would that also mean you're in danger of being lumped in with the racists and the homophobes?
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    Off_it said:
    What about ugly? Is it OK to call someone ugly? Or would that also mean you're in danger of being lumped in with the racists and the homophobes?
    Off_it said:
    Ugly is subjective. Bullying because of an intrinsic characteristic is wrong and that’s the only reason people do it - what else was the purpose of the original comment if it wasn’t to draw attention to, and denigrate, an intrinsic characteristic.

here’s an example.

I think Ian Wright is ugly. His wife thinks he’s beautiful. I can call him an ugly c*nt. I can’t call him an ugly xxxx c*nt.

see the differences?

for the avoidance of doubt I am quite passionate about this because I’m close to someone that suffered a lot because of the colour of their hair, and in the modern world would have been supported because of the impact on their mental health. They were less enlightened times. 

It’s a shame when people a) do it because they think it’s still funny and b) then when others seek to suggest it’s fine.

The original poster of the comment still hasn’t come back. I happen to know that he collects football shirts. I subjectively think that he’s probably a sad virgin who gets off on sniffing milk bottles.
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    Dean Lewington isn't ginger. They are a 12ft tall lesbian dwarf with Jamaican heritage. 
    I get mixed up all the time, apologies to all the gingers.
  • Options
    PopIcon said:
    Dean Lewington isn't ginger. They are a 12ft tall lesbian dwarf with Jamaican heritage. 
    I get mixed up all the time, apologies to all tbe gingers.
    YAWN !!!!! give it a permanent rest f f s

Off_it said:

• Options
    PopIcon said:

Off_it said:

👌

• Options
    edited December 2023
  • Options
    PopIcon said:

Off_it said:

PopIcon said:
    Virgin milk bottle sniffing football kit collector…
    😴
  • Options
    PopIcon said:
    You can’t overcome bullying by humour. Get back to wanking over your shirt collection…
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yeah, I struggle in that between Christmas and New Year too.....
  • Options
    PopIcon said:
    You can’t overcome bullying by humour. Get back to wanking over your shirt collection…
    I didn't know Dean Lewingtons wife used Charlton Life.
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    Happy new year everybody, peace and love  :)
  • Options
    This is developing into a classic charlton life thread for all the wrong reasons. 

It's as pathetic as our midfield