Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD : Charlton Athletic Vs Oxford Utd : Monday 1st January 2024 : KO 15:00

1171819202123»

Comments

• Options
    Thanks anyway everyone.
  • Options
    edited January 1
    Surely Scott has to go as well!! Both of them are all talk and no fucking clue!
    14th position after 50% of the season sums them both up! 
  • Options
    xG 0.80-1.04. Eleven shots each. Beaten by a 0.02 xG shot. That’s the Charlton luck.
    Clutching at XG?

We’re absolute dog shit
    Exactly sod the xg
  • Options
    If only the table was the first 70 minutes of each game, we would be comfortably fighting for playoffs. 
  • Options
    Dobson standing there at the end looking aghast. I somehow don't think he will sign that new contract tonight.
    He’s playing at his level so where else could he go? 
  • Options
    Didn’t deserve that. 
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    Dobson standing there at the end looking aghast. I somehow don't think he will sign that new contract tonight.
    He isn't above the abuse, been a part of, and indeed the captain of, this absolute shower of shit
    Fair enough but he played well today and was doing 2 peoples work ( Anderson a passenger)
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    xG 0.80-1.04. Eleven shots each. Beaten by a 0.02 xG shot. That’s the Charlton luck.
    Clutching at XG?

We’re absolute dog shit
    It’s not clutching. It was an even game and we didn’t deserve to lose.
    It’s not luck when we keep losing by the odd goal or sometimes scrape a draw.

We’re regularly conceding late goals too.
    Recent away games haven’t been good enough, which makes situations where we don’t get the rub of the green like today feel so much worse.

Take the form out of it for a second. TODAY we deserved a point at least.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Clutching at XG?

We’re absolute dog shit

😂😂 stop drinking mate 
  • Options
    kentred2 said:
    He’s playing at his level so where else could he go? 
    The idea some championship club would come in for him is up in the clouds. 
  • Options

• Options
    Clutching at XG?

We’re absolute dog shit

😂😂 stop drinking mate 
    You think we deserved to lose today? Guess we weren’t watching the same game.
  • Options
    What good would a point have been to us now anyway? 
  • Options
    Clutching at XG?

We’re absolute dog shit

😂😂 stop drinking mate 
    You think we deserved to lose today? Guess we weren’t watching the same game.
    We weren’t! 
  • Options
    Clutching at XG?

We’re absolute dog shit
    Yes, but we DID lose and its becoming the norm. Been saying it for ages, Appleton has to go. He doesn’t learn anything. Match after match he keeps making the same mistakes. Personnel, Formation, tactics, subs all WRONG
  • Options
    Two shit team. One great strike. Nul points. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Chunes said:
    What good would a point have been to us now anyway? 
    Was thinking that when Fraser was about to take the corner. 
  • Options
    The manager plays Anderson who was the worst player on the pitch instead of Watson or Fraser and when he does bring Fraser on it's too late .  
    He's obviously trying to make a point to the owners but that's at the fans expense and i'm not accepting that. 
    It won't be long before we will be lucky to get 4 or 5 thousand watching us at the valley and hopefully that will force the owners hand. 

I'm so glad i didn't go today. 
  • Options
    I’m out. People determined to blow off some steam, have fun.

Maybe check out the relegation thread as well which I’ve just bumped since last December when everyone thought it was nailed on then too.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!