Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD : Charlton Athletic Vs Oxford Utd : Monday 1st January 2024 : KO 15:00

Comments

• Options
    Appleton clearly wants another payout how dose this guy go from job to job just getting sack and straight into another job Happy new year addicts another year of misery for us fans I suspect 
  • Options
    Laughing at the "if you went five games without a booking, you had one wiped off" thing. That might've been handy for Dobbo this season.
  • Options
    follett said:
    That bench is so weak 
    The first 11 is so weak! 
  • Options
    Very weak team and bench. Let's hope Oxford play s***...
  • Options
    Team line up just shows us where we are, down to bare bones now, almost the U21's...
  • Options
    I don't I have ever seen such a physically feeble 11 ..don't understand Anderson over Watson..we ll do well to draw this 
  • Options
    What about the free beer situation?🤣🤣
  • Options
    Pitiful attendance once again...
  • Options
    Re: the team.  Aside from Watson in for Anderson, he doesn’t have too much else to work with.  I think that given how bad we’ve been, it’s unfair to expose the youngsters to what could potentially be a tough afternoon if we lose.  Ironically, if Fraser is fit, I would’ve had him starting as well (yes, it’s that bad).  Could be a long afternoon 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I feR for this team today, especially the youngster's.
    Overrun in midfield.
    Hope Patrick Casey gets on though.

So we have our 4 strikers out injured.
  • Options
    That team ... oh boy.

Oxford to rack up a score in the first half, declare at HT and we go on to lose by an innings with enough time to play a beer match and stillbe done by 5pm.

It's times like this that makes me wonder why I still bother travelling down to this shite.
  • Options
    Pitiful attendance once again...
    Yup  if anyone doesn't think this club is slowly dying then look no further than the crowd today.
  • Options
    If ever there’s a time to play a back five it’s today and try and grab a point, otherwise I think we’re in for a hiding unfortunately.
  • Options
    Imagine Casey will probably earn his debut today
  • Options
    Going to be a tough afternoon I suspect... stranger things have happened though, and its currently 11 vs 11 so anything can happen
  • Options
    edited January 1
    Buying the stream and tuning in for the first time in a while, rushed into it before seeing the lineup and bench (not great but then, not much there really) and now, whats the first thing I hear, Danny fing Mills.

Fck you 2024
  • Options
    Although I love to see our youngsters coming through blooding Casey today could be a bad thing depending how the game is panning out.
  • Options
    In my seat. First home game since the end of October. Even bought a programme. Just wanted to see the end of an era.......because from what we keep being told new players are coming in & Appleton can work wonders on the grass. It's only upwards from here on in. 

Time for our non scoring players (that's all of them bar CBT) to step up and show they know where the onion bag is.

COYR. 
  • Options
    Davo53 said:
    If ever there’s a time to play a back five it’s today and try and grab a point, otherwise I think we’re in for a hiding unfortunately.
    Have to agree. Back to basics, grab an unlikely point.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Mills the type of bloke to get a rib removed…
  • Options
    Danny Mills really doesn’t think much of league 1 does he
  • Options
    Although I love to see our youngsters coming through blooding Casey today could be a bad thing depending how the game is panning out.
    Was told he wasn’t physically ready for 21s football before the season started. Thrown in the deep end if he gets on. 
  • Options
    Buying the stream and tuning in for the first time in a while, rushed into it before seeing the lineup and bench (not great but then, not much there really) and now, whats the first thing I hear, Danny fing Mills.

Fck you 2024
    Fair to say judging by the comments on here Danny Mills is not too popular!
  • Options
    Just realized no Tedic … New year begins good ,up until kick off that is.
    Says missing out due to concussion protocols. 
    Has he headed a ball ?
  • Options
    edited January 1
    Danny Mills really doesn’t think much of league 1 does he

He could probably get a game you know!

The Fing arseend twat.
  • Options
    Our team looks tiny...
  • Options
    16,000 easy!
  • Options
    Imagine Casey will probably earn his debut today