Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New Year, New You blah blah

13»

Comments

• Options
    Had a pint of Zero Guinness the other day wasn't to bad not really tried any of the Zero drinks but are there any other ones out there worth trying....not giving up the booze but cutting down a bit.
  • Options
    edited January 7
    Had a pint of Zero Guinness the other day wasn't to bad not really tried any of the Zero drinks but are there any other ones out there worth trying....not giving up the booze but cutting down a bit.
    Plenty of good zero alcohol beers about now, a long way from the dark days of Kaliber. I have found the following to be very good, though of course it depends on the sort of beer you like:

Athletic Brewing Run Wild and Upside Down
    St Peters Without
    Days Pale Ale
    Ghost Ship 0.5
    Big Drop Stout
    (all available in Tesco among others)
    Guinness 0/0
    Aldi Rheinbacher alcohol free pilsner is a nice drink but not all that beery
    I'm not a lager drinker but I had a Moretti AF over Christmas and found it not bad. 

There is a thread on this somewhere if you have a search 

• Options
    Thanks....IdleHans.
  • Options
    Mines defo to lose weight. Went from 121kg to 84kg in 2018. Weighed myself yesterday and i'm 125.5kg. What an idiot I was to put it all back on (+VAT)! So no booze outside of weddings & stag dos for 2024.
    Don’t be hard on yourself @Pelling1993 it’s easily done. Good luck for the year ahead