Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Storm Henk

Jesus !!

Never heard wind like it. Its blowing a real gale in Bromley atm. 

How's it for you ?

Comments

• Options
    Jesus !!

How's it for you ?
    Pretty much the same with frequent power cuts lasting a few minutes at a time. 
  • Options
    Yeah it’s proper rough in SW London at the mo, I feel the need to go out and check I have all my roof tiles safe in the knowledge that it’s only my Christmas eating that will save me from being blown away!
  • Options
    Very gusty indeed near the East Sussex coast. Was blown along when just taking the dog for a walk. At least the rain has stopped at last.
  • Options
    Got a few bins down around Dartford, awaiting the camera crews. Max gust so far 52mph, been plenty of rain on and off today.
  • Options
    Very gusty indeed near the East Sussex coast. Was blown along when just taking the dog for a walk. At least the rain has stopped at last.
    I think it’s still raining but the rain has been blown elsewhere…not my concern…
  • Options
    couple of houses in my close in Bexleyheath just lost a few roof tiles, currently 2 of my garden fence panels are down and everything in the garden is all over the place!

it's mental out there, looks like it's due to calm down about 7ish
  • Options
    Sitting in the pub in Redhill, and the A board just blew over on to a young boy. Seems okay, currently sitting in the pub with some ice on his head.
  • Options
    Been raining all day in Lincolnshire, not much wind though. 
  • Options
    Jesus !!

How's it for you ?
    Rough.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I've lost a couple of flower pots :( 
  • Options
    Stopped raining at last, North Suffolk is so waterlogged it's got nowhere to go. Peeps around me have been pumping for weeks.
  • Options
    Standing at Ldn Bridge and all trains cancelled or delayed.
  • Options
    red10 said:
    Stopped raining at last, North Suffolk is so waterlogged it's got nowhere to go. Peeps around me have been pumping for weeks.
    That's Suffolk for you, not much else to do I spose ....
  • Options
  • Options
    7 floors up so everythings in danger of being blown off the balcony as it stands
  • Options
    Been pissing down all day in Leicestershire. Back garden flooded and main road out the front now underwater!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's accelerated my plans to put in a new bit of fencing at the front off my house as my neighbours bins have just knocked down the old, dodgy one.
  • Options
    3 roof tiles off the garage roof in Bromley. 
  • Options
    Some roads in Sheffield and Rotherham are closed due to flooding or potential of. Been raining very hard all day. 
  • Options
    Jesus !!

How's it for you ?
    Forget never heard wind like it . I’ve never the name Henk before . Bloody stupid name 
  • Options
    Light to moderate persistent rain here in Wakefield all day. No wind though. 
  • Options
    edited January 2
    After a wet morning, we did have extremely windy conditions for about 20 minutes at around 3.30. All calmed down now.
  • Options
    Jesus !!

How's it for you ?
    Forget never heard wind like it . I’ve never the name Henk before . Bloody stupid name 
    Dutch.

Bloody foreign storms, coming over here, blowing our garden gates about.
    Quite. I thought Brexit would have done away with all this Euro nonsense. Should be called Storm Clive 
  • Options
    After a wet morning, we did have extremely windy conditions for about 20 minutes at around 3.30. All calmed down now.
    Bloody hangovers, eh?
  • Options