Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

++Lewis Fiorini signs on loan from Man City++

Comments

• Options
    Am i right thinking he hasn’t played a minute for anyone this season?
    Sadly, that is correct.
  • Options
    edited January 5
    Good luck to both Fiorini and Bakinson.
    They will need it !
  • Options
    Where's Scarfy?

Doesn't anyone care any more? 🙄

• Options
    Yep
  • Options
    LOL!

Well at least he will be well rested and won't be tired after a fairly hectic Christmas period.
  • Options
    Too young. End of. 
  • Options
    Sadly, that is correct.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
     The long and winding road, THE SAME LONG AND WINDING ROAD...

Way to go Charlton!
  • Options
    This is where we are .  Quite unbelievable that we’d sign another one that hasn’t played in ages .  
  • Options
    Melrose said:
    BigDiddy said:
    RC_CAFC said:
    Clearly Appleton isn’t going anywhere at the moment and they are trusting him with this window to see if he can start turning things around. And to have someone who trusts him and his process can only be a positive.

It’s been a positive day, but there is a lot more that is needed and these are needed to be followed by more guaranteed permanent incomings.
    RC_CAFC said:
    Clearly Appleton isn’t going anywhere at the moment and they are trusting him with this window to see if he can start turning things around. And to have someone who trusts him and his process can only be a positive.

It’s been a positive day, but there is a lot more that is needed and these are needed to be followed by more guaranteed permanent incomings.
    I am still in the “fuck off Apples” camp.

Nothing positive about the 2 signings today - its bullshite 
    I can only think they are PURPOSELY signing the  sort of players we don't need. Surely this is the only explanation. Intentions to sign experienced, fit, ready to go, non injured players....fact, signing the exact OPPOSITE of these. Is there some underhand plot to ruin the club?
    Further 😀
  • Options
    I don't know whether to laugh or cry. 
  • Options
    Another Lincoln cast off…
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Boom said:
    Another Lincoln cast off…
    And Blackpool. Third time he's joined a Micky Apples side.
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    We really have got a bunch of wankers in charge, more unfit injury prone players, unbelievable Jeff.
    This
  • Options
    Melrose said:
    BigDiddy said:
    RC_CAFC said:

RC_CAFC said:

I am still in the “fuck off Apples” camp.

Nothing positive about the 2 signings today - its bullshite 
    I can only think they are PURPOSELY signing the  sort of players we don't need. Surely this is the only explanation. Intentions to sign experienced, fit, ready to go, non injured players....fact, signing the exact OPPOSITE of these. Is there some underhand plot to ruin the club?
    Do you know I was just thinking the same thing. Is this current ownership in some secret plot with Roland to relegate the club - and not just from this league - so they can get their hands on the ground and other assets? And doing it this way is a lot easier than facing the wrath of supporters if they tried to do it openly.

This is, of course, said slightly tongue in cheek but honestly, these 2 loans just scream that out to me. 
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    We really have got a bunch of wankers in charge, more unfit injury prone players, unbelievable Jeff.
    This
  • Options
    He'll be fit by April. Chill.
    Yea. April 2025.
  • Options
    My god if we lose at Port Vale, the mood at the Valley against P/Boro is gonna be truly toxic