Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD : Charlton Athletic Vs Peterborough Utd : Saturday 13th January 2024 : KO 15:00

Comments

• Options
    0-1...crap defending, and a bit predictable
  • Options
    Both Campbells might as well not be out there, Alfie’s got no hope with those 2 near him 
  • Options
    All these tinpot clubs dominating us is so depressing 
  • Options
    edited January 13
    Oof what a finish. AMB looked miles away, even at full stretch.
  • Options
    Ness making the block after getting muscled off the ball for the initial chance, let's not be calling him a revelation here. His limitations on the ball have been stark 
  • Options

Ephron Mason-Clark with the curler from the edge of the box. Was held up well in the centre of the box and then Posh's top-scorer was fed - finished nicely
  • Options
    Get l Watson on for Campbell please and then send Campbell to non league football where belongs.  Doesn’t even try to close down the cross.  The formation has him playing more centrally anyway
  • Options
    Had so many opportunities to get crosses in. One was bound to come off. We look clueless going forward.
  • Options
    Only two in midfield doesn’t help. 
  • Options
    Nor sure what we could have done better for that finish
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How's TC getting on?
    He's having a Ripper of a game.

Already butchered a couple of runs and a few passes ...
  • Options
    edited January 13
    Both campbells are excruciatingly bad!
    neither look like they want to be there, get Kanu on to play next to May! 

Bakinson looks good however
  • Options
    I am going to keep saying this every time we go a goal down, but if we dont pull out of this we CAN go down. Make no mistake.
  • Options
    Their version of CBT scores. Talismanic double barrelled surname wingers are in vogue, and we want to sell ours for some reason 
  • Options
    edited January 13
    Leuth said:
    Ness making the block after getting muscled off the ball for the initial chance, let's not be calling him a revelation here. His limitations on the ball have been stark 

I dunno, that was a premier league level block from Nessinand though
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Tyreece Campbell is woeful ain't he
    I’m not so sure he is that good tbh.
  • Options
    Wasn't sure what formation we were setting up with when the team was announced. I don't think the players know either
  • Options
    Sod 433 or 343. Sign some sodding strikers & play 442
  • Options
    Absolutely appalling football 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    the system isn’t working 

full backs / wing backs are literally both shit

Alfie needs a partner

changes required before half time 
  • Options
    I am going to keep saying this every time we go a goal down, but if we dont pull out of this we CAN go down. Make no mistake.
    Only 6 points clear of the bottom 4 at present.
  • Options
    Let’s face it, with exception of Leaburn, our current youth products in the first team are not good.  Campbell, Anderson, ness are not league one quality
  • Options
    Pompey 0-2
  • Options
    Orient 2-0 ip at Pompey.
  • Options
    I'd change back to 433 now and put Thomas left back, Watson right back and Edun in midfield, as they're all still in semi natural positions 
  • Options
    However the 2 Campbells are shocking so far today
  • Options
    Orient 2-0 ip at Pompey.

Yay! Chance for us to close the gap.
  • Options
    Unless this dipstick changes the formation to two up top, we will have a shot on target today let alone a goal! 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!