Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD : Burton Albion Vs Charlton Athletic : Saturday 20th January 2024 : KO 15:00

Comments

• Options
    Even Alfie's in on it now, passes it straight to a Burton man and they almost score off of it
  • Options
    Change it the fuck up Appleshiton…
  • Options
    Can't defend and can't score. 
  • Options
    In my opinion Apples been looking for a pay off for months, bloke so far out of his depth is almost funny.

I want him to fall on his sword but he won’t he is a coward.

Could get really interesting on Tuesday, any crowd that does turn up I’m sure will give him an uncomfortable time.
  • Options
    We seem to have Charltonised the new plyers quickly.

I fear fourth tier next season.
  • Options
    Posh 2-1
  • Options
    Please Alfie never pass back through defence 
  • Options
    He must be after a pay off by not making subs.  Useless manager
  • Options
    The camera has shown Appleton a few times and he’s stood in the same position and posture every time. He clearly has no idea what he is doing, anyone with half a brain cell would at least be encouraging his players, or working out an alternative approach. 

He’ll be gone by Monday 
  • Options
    mart77 said:
    Got to feel Appleton is looking to be sacked to get a payout. Dire stuff.

I think this as well
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nug said:
    I just cannot see them sacking him when they’ve just brought in new players, expect he’ll get a couple more games. Not sure the defence will change that much unfortunately.
    I can see him being sacked in mid February 
    Just in time to get into playoffs  :)
  • Options
    That should have been 3-0…fucking jones had his hand up for offside. Clueless.
  • Options
    Nug said:
    I just cannot see them sacking him when they’ve just brought in new players, expect he’ll get a couple more games. Not sure the defence will change that much unfortunately.
    Why ? He’s a coach - Scott is in charge . 
  • Options
    I genuinely have no words for the level of football this northern idiot has us playing 
  • Options
    Burton now playing like Brazil against us…😵‍💫
  • Options
    Fair play - Apples has gone for it. MUST WIN - so go and win. On paper we should be miles too good. At the back maybe not but there are goals goals goals in that team.
    Are there? How many goals so far this season from the starting 11 outside of Alfie May?
    As stated.
  • Options
    edited January 20
    LenGlover said:
    We seem to have Appletonised the new plyers quickly.

I fear fourth tier next season.
    Sorted it for ya...🙄
  • Options
    Changes should have happened 15 minutes ago. 
  • Options
    May's touch has been poor today.  
  • Options
    So, what's Appleton's excuse  going to be tonight?
    He doesn't care enough to think one up

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Kanu, Fiorini and Gillesphey coming on soon
  • Options
    edited January 20
  • Options
    Have the decency to resign Skeletor
  • Options
    Brownie12 said:
    It was offside
  • Options
    A good manager would bring on 3 subs now to change the mood on the pitch
    I don’t think its as black and white as that
  • Options
    Theres been so many lows being a Charlton fan and the mighty Burton albion doing the league double over us is up there with the best of them. This is woeful.
    We drew with Burton at the Valley
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    Brownie12 said:
    It was offside
    Did they blow up? If not, play to the whistle.
  • Options
    Our last league win was 31st October vs Wigan
    Last win of any kind was vs Sutton in the papa John trophy in November which came hot off the heels of an emphatic win live on TV vs Cray Valley at the second time of asking a few days earlier. What a time to be a Charlton supporter 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!