Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD : Charlton Athletic Vs Northampton Town : Tuesday 23rd January 2024 : KO 19:45

Comments

• Options
    0-1 so so simple, stupid offside trap didn't work
  • Options
    Jones is having that
  • Options
    On a plate ffs

• Options
    That is genuinely appalling. Jones costing us a goal again 
  • Options
    Looked offside. Was it?
    Looked it to me
  • Options
    Ball forward between the defenders, REG slipped on the edge of the area and it was a nice finish
  • Options
    🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • Options
    Jones again…. When will be start listen, he is woeful, I have been saying it all season.. 
  • Options
    Can we bin Appleton now, let Brian Cole take over for the next 80 minutes?
  • Options
    How toxic does it sound to anyone there or listening? Literally couldn’t be a worse start 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How easy was that... Like a goal you'd see in a 6 a side game 
  • Options
    Dobbo tries to play the ball forward to May, but it's overhit and runs through to the keeper.
  • Options
    Jones.

Again. 

This time playing his man onside.
  • Options
    We have 9 players too deep and still we manage to get carved apart with 1 simple ball 
  • Options
    Say what you like about Appleton.... what is he supposed to do about defending lie that? You be livid at an U11s defence for that.
  • Options
    Looked offside to me, but Jones was playing a very dangerous game and got done yet again.
  • Options
    DubaiCAFC said:
    Jones again…. When will be start listen, he is woeful, I have been saying it all season.. 
    well who’s responsible for signing these players? 
  • Options
    Simpson tries to turn Jones, but gets a free kick given against him.
  • Options
    They will score again, which means we have to score three  :'(
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    In line with that, wasnt offside to me.
  • Options
    edited January 23
    Sorry but that's still on Appleton. I think any of us would have dropped Jones for the more in form Thomas. Jones has been awful 
  • Options
    Rossman92 said:
    How toxic does it sound to anyone there or listening? Literally couldn’t be a worse start 
    Not enough of a crowd to make much noise!
  • Options
    Say what you like about Appleton.... what is he supposed to do about defending lie that? You be livid at an U11s defence for that.
    not select the player that is costing us goals week in week out? Just a thought
  • Options
    Going to turn very toxic indeed if no equaliser I'd imagine (not there, watching on stream)
  • Options
    Lucky not enouh fans in here to make a noise. The owners listening might think Weare content.
  • Options
    May tries to send Bakinson forward, but the defender hoofs it out for a throw.
  • Options
    Don’t even know what’s going on anymore. Is it too soon for Apples to go, or are we meant to allow him more time? 
  • Options
    I'm assuming all the Cambridge fans who called Jones a rolls Royce player on twitter meant a knackered out classic on the scrap heap.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!