Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD : Charlton Athletic Vs Northampton Town : Tuesday 23rd January 2024 : KO 19:45

Comments

• Options
    Jones again. This is farcical.
  • Options
    FFS this is getting more and more stupid...1-2, this ain't an f'in charity Charlton
  • Options
    Man alive 
  • Options
    Another one on Jones... Attacker drops off him, and he's not followed!!
  • Options
    Once again that unbridled joy did not last long.
  • Options
    But there it is again. Just can't clear our fucking lines, and a striker totally unmarked on the penalty spot. It's like watching previous matches on repeat. Fucking abysmal.
  • Options

McGowan goes from zero to hero, his cross and Sam Hoskins converts first time. Marking is a shambles. #cafc
  • Options
    Oh ffs Charlton.  This feels like a relegation team.   Like watching a car crash.
    In slow motion…
  • Options
    edited January 23
    Completely unmarked, stood on the penalty spot, turned the cross in.

Pathetic x2
  • Options
    Jones is having a nightmare 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Feel like a broken record, Jones again 
  • Options
    Theres more goals in this game. 
  • Options
    edited January 23
    Get that fucking moron gone. How are the new defenders just as bad as the shit pnes
  • Options
    Apples hands out of pocket - we score
    Apples hands back in pocket - we concede poorly again. Come on Mickey, you know what you need to do
  • Options
    Ball pinged about on the edge of the area, came out to their right, crossed back in and the forward pretty much unmarked had an easy shot.
  • Options
    First time I've been angry. Can't stand this fucking lot. Shit manager, shit players. They oughta be embarrassed 
  • Options
    So much space in middle of our box. Different defence but same problems
  • Options
    edited January 23
    Nice marking Jones you fucking plank, lazy prick shouldn't be starting. 
  • Options
    Jones standing off his man inside the 6 yard box... WHO WAS HE MARKING IF NOT THE GOAL SCORER?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I said we will have to score at least three  :)
  • Options
    Ref gives a foul against Coventry midway in their half.
  • Options
    So very poor. More worried about Ladapo going for that shot with his right foot rather than a tap in with the left. He’ll fit right in. 
  • Options
    How can this squad be this shit. We’ve had much worse but I’ve never seen this level of dismal.
  • Options
    Bolton 1-0
  • Options
    Ffs shocker 
  • Options
    Don't think either of the full backs are good enough, leave the centre halves too exposed.
  • Options
    Jones again???

remind me how many jones he has cost compared to Hector…. 
  • Options
    Can't wait for the Derby game. Jesus wept.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!