Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    edited January 25
    At last. Someone who's seen the necessity of the clean sheet!
     Easier said than done if course but it does seem to have been put in the too hard tray by the previous chumps.
  • Options
    Came across well … now convert the message to points 
  • Options
    I think he came across very well and with his experience he deserves Saturday BUT will this Board wait or will they definitely go for a Jones or Rowett irrespective? With this Mob in charge I can't call it anymore. 
  • Options
    edited January 25
    He does have the problem of the wing backs. Presumably Asiimwe comes in for Edun I'd rather him on the right for Watson but is there anybody else? maybe play Thomas there but I think we will lack offensive width but maybe gain a little defensively. Maybe it will help as it is a tough away game, it will be about defending and catching them on the break. 
  • Options
    That was a refreshing change of pace.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dobson & Coventry are going to put an end to Albie's small run of form and we are going to win up there, looking forward to the match. 
  • Options
    Good interview. Comes across well & you can see he has enthusiasm for the job. I like the cut of his jib & have no issues if he was kept on for a few games to see how he goes.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    ValleyBen said:
    Dobson & Coventry are going to put an end to Albie's small run of form and we are going to win up there, looking forward to the match. 
    That's us jinxed. Albie Morgan winner 76th minute. 
    Nah it is happening, love to see someone in the dug out who does not think defending is a dirty word. 
  • Options
    Gotta say, I think that's a really good interview
  • Options
    ValleyBen said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    ValleyBen said:
    That's us jinxed. Albie Morgan winner 76th minute. 
    Nah it is happening, love to see someone in the dug out who does not think defending is a dirty word. 
    Crevice is a dirty word
  • Options
    Maybe we’re going to get a win, like the year of the Calum Harriott hattrick under Riga.
  • Options
    Like the fella. Talks sense and no rubbish. Now onto actions. Big test on Saturday
  • Options
    edited January 25
    Like the sound of Curtis...he was a refreshing voice in the video with serious stuff sprinkled with a bit of light humour, as he said, "he is a track suited manager, that's what you will see..as he said, win a few games and he will get the Armani out"...😉
    Good luck Curtis for tomorrow and beyond, now the team just need to perform...👍
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We need simple but effective right now, Fleming seems the type to provide that. 

I believe we will battle for our lives on Saturday, looking forward to it. 
  • Options
    Liked that, nice interview, cool and grounded
  • Options
    Refreshing. Enjoyed that. I know it`s only words at this point, but for the first time in two months I`m really looking forward to Saturday 3PM.

Seem to remember a quote from MAs last press conference: "The one thing you will get from me is humility". Only words for sure.
  • Options
    edited January 25
    Dazzler21 said:
    ValleyBen said:
    That's us jinxed. Albie Morgan winner 76th 96th minute. 
    Fixed that
  • Options
    I can see why from that interview that CF is a very competent number two. Easy manner and confidence in himself is evident. He’s 55 though and thus far has always been with exceptions for caretaker roles been second in command. I get the suspicion that he’s very good at it. Whatever happens in terms of the final choice as number one I hope he remains but I don’t see him as a possible candidate.
  • Options
    Speaks well, charming Irish accent, very modest and self-aware. 

No issues with him and Pearce until we get the main man for the job in. 

I will say however though, I think he isn't quite telling the truth about Appletons situation, he must have known Appleton was living life on the edge, so I don't believe him in saying it was a surprise.

Good luck though Fleming.
  • Options
    Speaks well, charming Irish accent, very modest and self-aware. 

No issues with him and Pearce until we get the main man for the job in. 

I will say however though, I think he isn't quite telling the truth about Appletons situation, he must have known Appleton was living life on the edge, so I don't believe him in saying it was a surprise.

Good luck though Fleming.
    I really believe the board wanted it to work with Apples but was just untenable after Saturday and Tuesday, he must have had an inkling after the Button game though