Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Conor McGrandles joins Lincoln on loan

2»

Comments

• Options
    Scottish Kaka, never heard him called that!
  • Options
    The fact that he has improved himself by getting a loan to Lincoln tells you everything you need to know about the state of Charlton Athletic.
  • Options
    terrible, senseless signing .. not his fault, just not good enough ..
  • Options
    Is he back in full training then? 

• Options
    So is the plan that he will he return to us in the summer again, play 3 games in the autumn in between injuries, then get loaned out next January? I'm predicting Northampton
  • Options
    If he goes to Northampton then it maybe to a club in a higher division.
  • Options
    A lesson in tempering expectations, was declared proper mustard and promotion worthy based on his time at middling league one clubs and a real coup as (unnamed) championship clubs were apparently in for him. He was anything but.

Saying that, was managed poorly, signed broken, no preseason, then forced into competitive games to get fit, looked gash, injured, loaned out, repeat. He did/does look lightweight though and didn't think he would be the condiment he was proclaimed, probably a standout at less expecting "small" clubs. 

Good luck though McNickname 
    Also I suspect he was brought in as a replacement for Dobbo as Garner started him ahead of Dobbo in his first game in charge.
  • Options
    I was just perusing my Connor McGranules at CAFC scrap book...   "Just" being the operative word, it did not take long or much glue to be specific.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Question is....can he play against us down The Valley in 2 weeks time. 

Let’s hope so
  • Options
    I think it was Scottish Cack but someone misheard 
    Shows just how little an impact he had. I didn’t even know he was Scottish!
  • Options
    I think it was Scottish Cack but someone misheard 
    Its was an echo
  • Options
    A lesson in tempering expectations, was declared proper mustard and promotion worthy based on his time at middling league one clubs and a real coup as (unnamed) championship clubs were apparently in for him. He was anything but.

Saying that, was managed poorly, signed broken, no preseason, then forced into competitive games to get fit, looked gash, injured, loaned out, repeat. He did/does look lightweight though and didn't think he would be the condiment he was proclaimed, probably a standout at less expecting "small" clubs. 

Good luck though McNickname 
    Also I suspect he was brought in as a replacement for Dobbo as Garner started him ahead of Dobbo in his first game in charge.
    Yeah I don't know if it was "replacement" or "alternative," but yes, I think Garner wanted to play him at the base of midfield. 
  • Options
    Out for the rest of the season.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68503510 
  • Options
    Out for the rest of the season.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68503510 
    Damn, will make him harder to offload over the summer
  • Options
    Jeez poor fella... He's got injured on loan @ Lincoln, and has to come back to Charlton for the treatment... Talk about bad luck for him
  • Options
    He needs an op. Let's hope somebody fancies taking him on an agreed free in summer. 
  • Options
    Lincoln fans seem genuinely gutted about it.

He played 5 times in a six game spell for them, they won all five he played. The one he missed was against us.

Such a bizarre situation. I know he was loved at Cambridge last year as well. Yet he’s never got going in a Charlton shirt.
    I was looking at that earlier today. They're unbeaten since 13th January but the only games they've won in that run are ones he played in. Some of that is coincidence but they've put him straight in for 90 minutes as soon as they could and they've improved. Lincoln play a 352 that he's slotted into quite nicely as well so you'd even wonder if he could be a Jones sort of player but he doesn't want t be here anymore and he's definitely slipping into crock territory. Need to hope someone is willing to take him in the summer as the best thing for both parties as he's had no luck here
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Jeez poor fella... He's got injured on loan @ Lincoln, and has to come back to Charlton for the treatment... Talk about bad luck for him
    He'll go back out with his feet pointing the wrong way!
  • Options
    Maybe he'll be our Dobson upgrade for next season 
  • Options
    Another injury prone waste of wages.
  • Options
    He and Chuks must be best mates by now.