Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season-ticket holders can bring a friend for free on Tuesday [Lincoln- H]

Comments

• Options
    I haven't redeemed my free ticket so if anyone wants it just let me know. Looks like it can be redeemed for anywhere in the ground so let me know where you want to sit and I'll get a mobile ticket and email it across
  • Options
    follett said:
    I haven't redeemed my free ticket so if anyone wants it just let me know. Looks like it can be redeemed for anywhere in the ground so let me know where you want to sit and I'll get a mobile ticket and email it across
    Can’t send you a message mate as it’s broken but I’ll take it! 
  • Options
    follett said:
    No worries - any preference of stand or area you want to sit in?
  • Options
    follett said:
    follett said:
    No worries - any preference of stand or area you want to sit in?
    North Upper Block L preferred mate but honestly any where is fine, appreciate that! Left my email on your profile comments section. Owe you a beer!
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    Stig said:
    I'm having trouble booking online, I get as far as selecting the seat but it keeps asking me to pay full price. What's the trick to claiming the freebie?
    Yes @Stig, just go ahead as if you were buying a ticket. When you get to the paying stage it asks you to log in. When you do, the price changes to zero.  :)

The area around me is way more sold out than normal. Hopefully there may even be a decent crowd! That could make a big difference, especially if we start the game well.
    I tried doing that on Ssturday evening - and I was logged in from the start of the process ... still wanted to charge me for the ticket.

On top of that I wasn't allowed to buy a single U11 ticket for granddaughter no 1 as it had to be accompanied by an adult ... even though I'm a ST holder and the seat would have been with me and grandson no 2 (with my brither and nephew next to us).

I emailed the club so we'll see what response, if any, I get today.
    I've had a reply from the ticket office.

Apparently you have to select an Adult ticket for the free ticket offer to work (which would explain why I was still being charged when I chose an U16 ticket).

Anyway, the ticket office sent me a freebie ticket next to my ST seats so I'm sorted ... take a bow Flo Bonner, thank you very much! 🙂

I presume the offer's restricted to Adult tickets so that, given the team's current predicament, the club can't be accused of promoting child abuse ...

• Options
    If anyone has a spare, I’m a glutton for punishment…..
  • Options
    edited February 12
    BalladMan said:
    I can help with that. Not sure if the PM issue is fixed but just need to know for now where you'd like to sit.
  • Options
    BalladMan said:
    I can help with that. Not sure if the PM issue is fixed but just need to know for now where you'd like to sit.
    I have added a comment to your profile with block + email address. Thank you do much for your kindness. 
  • Options
    Have a spare ticket for tomorrow. Covered End upper. J block. DM (is DM working?). 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 12
    JamesSeed said:
    Have a spare ticket for tomorrow. Covered End upper. J block. DM (is DM working?). 
    I don't think it is but I'll have it please. 
  • Options
    BalladMan said:
    BalladMan said:
    I have added a comment to your profile with block + email address. Thank you do much for your kindness. 
    On its way to you. Let me know if it doesn't arrive, please.
  • Options
    BalladMan said:
    BalladMan said:
    On its way to you. Let me know if it doesn't arrive, please.
    Thank you Jean. All received. 
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:
    JamesSeed said:
    I don't think it is but I'll have it please. Add gmail.com to my user name for my address.
    Just sent it. 👍
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    colthe3rd said:
    JamesSeed said:
    I don't think it is but I'll have it please. Add gmail.com to my user name for my address.
    Just sent it. 👍
    Got it, thanks mate.
  • Options
    If anyone wants a ticket for the Lincoln game  as I got a ticket for a friend who cant go.  Its North Stand Upper J Block row z seat 139 please message me and I can email  you the ticket for tonight.
  • Options
    I know it’s unlikely but I am hoping to go tonight with one of my sons and wonder if anyone has 2 free tickets together anywhere in the ground.  It’s 50/50 I can get out of work on time so don’t want to risk buying tickets yet.  Don’t mind where.  
  • Options
    I know it’s unlikely but I am hoping to go tonight with one of my sons and wonder if anyone has 2 free tickets together anywhere in the ground.  It’s 50/50 I can get out of work on time so don’t want to risk buying tickets yet.  Don’t mind where.  
    I have 2 in West Upper if you'd like them.
  • Options
    If anyone wants a ticket for the Lincoln game  as I got a ticket for a friend who cant go.  Its North Stand Upper J Block row z seat 139 please message me and I can email  you the ticket for tonight.
    That’s a few seats up from me, same row. Better warn him. 
  • Options
    That would be great Lurker, many thanks 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I have tried to do you but not working for me.  Are you able to DM me and I’ll try and reply
  • Options
    I have tried to do you but not working for me.  Are you able to DM me and I’ll try and reply
    There's a problem with DM's at the moment.  Send an e-mail to remoter_marks_0i@icloud.com 

• Options
    If anyone wants a ticket for the Lincoln game  as I got a ticket for a friend who cant go.  It’s North Stand Upper J Block row z seat 139 please message me and I can email  you the ticket for tonight.
    My friends after one if I can take it for him mate? Can’t send you a PM as it’s broken will leave a comment on your profile.
  • Options
    Or drop us an email - j-willmore@outlook.com
  • Options
    Did you get sorted, WTR ?
  • Options
    Need 2 any where if possible don’t have to be together long as it’s same stand but that’s my worry. Coyr
  • Options
    cazo said:
    Need 2 any where if possible don’t have to be together long as it’s same stand but that’s my worry. Coyr
    Sorted now 
  • Options
    Is there any way I can give my 2 away? I am working but can they be collected at the ground or something by someone wanting one?
  • Options
    Did you get sorted, WTR ?
    All sorted mate thank you 
  • Options
    Late change of plan means i can go tonight but needing a ticket. Have only seen us win this season (not been for ages). Anyone who can help, any stand, if not too late already.. many thanks