Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD : Charlton Athletic Vs Lincoln City : Tuesday 13th February 2024 : KO 19:45

Comments

• Options

Hackett on his return to The Valley. Dobson's header doesn't clear the box and the former Addicks man beats Isted with a crisp drive at his near-post. 20 games without a clean sheet.
  • Options
    IF we can come back and win this I'll believe we have a bit of hope of staying up.
  • Options
    Done.
  • Options
    Great finish. Horrible horrible defending.

I genuinely dislike my own football club.
  • Options
    Thomas pumps it forward but Watson can't get to it before it's out for a goal kick.
  • Options
    Bunch of passionless cnuts this lot, I wanna slap each one with the back of my hand.
  • Options
    Usual weak clearance to an unmarked onrushing attacker and it's 0-1. Not sure Isted shouldn't be doing better too. All too familiar.

Had to score first tonight. Really tough to come back from here.
  • Options
    it’s just fucking tragic
  • Options
    Fucking hell. This is getting scary. 
  • Options
    Another problem is we are so crap going forwards as well. It’s just chip ball followed by chip ball, followed by chip ball just hoping that a mistake will happen. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lincoln come down our right, Bakinson concedes the corner.
  • Options
    Can someone tell our managers that 352 doesnt work. 
  • Options
    IF we can come back and win this I'll believe we have a bit of hope of staying up.

Don't count your chickens.
  • Options
    We are done for, completely out of ideas and absolutely no passion or commitment to get things right on the pitch 
  • Options
    Genuinely hate so many of this team

absolutely no endearing aspects to many of them, and barely any footballing ability/intellect either
  • Options
    Pompey losing 0-1
  • Options
    Uboat said:
    Fucking hell. This is getting scary. 
    Getting???
    It has been for 3 months
  • Options
    edited February 13
    Can NJ raise the morale or is it heads down and B++++++s
  • Options
    I'm no longer in denial. Lose this and we're going down. Too late for NJ to save us.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Headed away by T Watson at the near post. At least we aren't the only team unable to beat the first man
  • Options
    Feel a bit sorry for Jones.

Has inherited a pile of absolute shite and is basically forced into playing this team. 

The bench has two match fit players and a goalkeeper. Might as well fast forward to the 70th minute and hope Aneke can save us again.
  • Options
    edited February 13
    Just logged in. The new manager bounce is going well.  Jones = Appleton mk 2 as far as I can see.
  • Options
    Still time before the Hungarian window closes? 
  • Options
    That strike from Reeco Henry-Lovechild - why do we never hit those?
  • Options
    Can't remember the last time we scored
  • Options
    We're worse off after 40 mins & 2 of the bottom 4 arent even playing !
  • Options
    Another problem is we are so crap going forwards as well. It’s just chip ball followed by chip ball, followed by chip ball just hoping that a mistake will happen. 
    Probably feels like an unbeatable strategy when you're doing it in training against our wank defense 
  • Options
    edited February 13
    This is what happens when you remove all attacking-minded midfielders/wingers. 

A team with 30 yards between the defense + midfield and the strikers. With zero play going between them. 
  • Options
    Long throw from Lincoln near the tunnel, we eventually get it away via numerous headers.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!