Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

QPR

2»

Comments

• Options
    Their best player - helpful to their relegation rivals, which includes The Spanner’s 🤦🏻
    Apparently he is back in the UK whilst he appeals the conviction and is available for selection 

Surprised as I thought post conviction appeals would need to be done whilst locked up, but Apparently he can be in England and play football whilst appealing his conviction 
    Where did you read that he is in UK and available ?
  • Options
    Their best player - helpful to their relegation rivals, which includes The Spanner’s 🤦🏻
    Apparently he is back in the UK whilst he appeals the conviction and is available for selection 

Surprised as I thought post conviction appeals would need to be done whilst locked up, but Apparently he can be in England and play football whilst appealing his conviction 
    Where did you read that he is in UK and available ?
    https://talksport.com/football/1761378/qpr-ilias-chair-prison-assault-truck-driver/
  • Options
    It seems no-one really knows the truth. QPR seem to being economical with it & Talksport "apparently" believe he is back in the UK. 
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    It seems QPR aren't taking it sitting down
    I refuse to LOL that

• Options
    Bet he is taking the knee again sooner than he expected
  • Options
    I see he started for QPR today 

Answers the questions about if he is in the country and available 
  • Options
    I see he started for QPR today 

Answers the questions about if he is in the country and available 
    Did he have a ball and chain around his ankle?