Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD : Charlton Athletic Vs Portsmouth : Saturday 24th February 2024 : KO 15:00

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    This is Pompey going for it.
  • Options
    edited February 24
    Camara for Bakinson, then maybe Lap-a-doo for Kanu. Got to keep the energy levels up here and Kanu has go through so much running today. 
  • Options
    Annoying how we've not really got Aneke into the game since he's been on
  • Options
    Portsmouth are so sloppy. Have they had a shot on target this half? Hopefully Camara can come on and create something on the turn for Aneke and Kanu
  • Options
    Eff me, this ref is bent.
  • Options
    Referee is bleedin’ useless…
  • Options
    Orient winning 1-2
  • Options
    Gillesphey also getting ready to make an appearance, for Watson I think who has gone down off the ball
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Understatement of the afternoon...🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    Gillepshey worries me 
  • Options
    I don't usually have a go at referees, and I thought last week the red gave bookings for pretty much everything that was a booking, but this ref is all over the place. Truly bizarre not giving the foul there in Small and the booking in Jones. 

10A down. Been good again today. 
  • Options
    Pllllllease Aneke winner 
  • Options

Gillesphey is on for T. Watson who appears to be injured. Camara comes on for Bakinson.

• Options
    Wonder who'll go to Right-Back? - REG?
  • Options
    AT BLOODY LAST Bakinson off for Camara
  • Options
    25 mins too late but Pat Cam finally replaces Backy.

10A trudges off with Gillespiesphey on in his place.
  • Options
    Gillesphey is on and as Greg is saying now, Thomas' pace on the left provides good cover for Small getting forward. Gillesphey doesn't have that pace and he's looked exposed on the left of a three. Makes me nervous. 
  • Options
    10Ai please chaps. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If we do score he will rule it our for some reason?
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    If this is how they end up winning the league…utterly embarrassing.
    We've ground out enough of these results ourselves when we've been promoted from this League

This is how you do it, rather than winning 3-0 every week
    We have and yeah all teams do. But I’ve never seen this level of desperation or amount of rolling about on the floor from league leaders in one game.
  • Options
    Bit miffed as to why he bought Aneke on so early?
    He is essentially doing what Alfie was doing, trying to run the defense ragged, which Alfie could have carried on doing.
    Unless Alfie was carrying a knock?

• Options
    B/pool 4-1
  • Options

• Options

Cleared but Pompey now have a free-kick near the opposite corner flag
  • Options
    Play Up Pompey gotta be the worst song in world football. 
  • Options
    Dobson lucky not to be booked, Pompey have as free kick over towards the West Stand corner flag
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!