Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD : Charlton Athletic Vs Portsmouth : Saturday 24th February 2024 : KO 15:00

Comments

• Options
    He’s not a fan of Coventry is he.
    Prolonged concussion is keeping him out.
    Did he get a whack last week? 
  • Options
    Looks like I'm watching iFollow Stream today. 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Likewise - imagine it will be without commentary again
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Likewise - imagine it will be without commentary again
     😫
  • Options
    He’s not a fan of Coventry is he.
    Prolonged concussion is keeping him out.
    Did he get a whack last week? 
    Perhaps Nathan Jones punched him
  • Options
    Had time for a quick pint in the Fans Bar. Surprised to see 2 members of staff in the gents toilet there, trying to prevent smoking?
  • Options
    edited February 24
    Charlton:
    Isted;
    Edmonds-Green, Jones, Thomas;
    T.Watson, Dobson (c), Bakinson, Anderson, Small;
    May, Kanu

Hopefully Anderson the 10 and not the Baker.
  • Options
    edited February 24
    I was expecting a decent home crowd today but doesn't look like we'll have one. Few big gaps even in the North Upper 
  • Options
    There's a hint of a smile on Brownie's face, talking about our prospects against Pompey.
  • Options
    Don't think the points gap between us two are relevant today...these games with Portsmouth seem to be one offs, and we can win this today...👍
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 24
    Croydon said:
    I was expecting a decent home crowd today but doesn't look like we'll have one. Few big gaps even in the North Upper 
    I was expecting to be at this one, but both kids decided to get the shits and so their care comes first. Not sure when I can next make it either. bad season for both me and Charlton.
  • Options
    Quite a bit of Bakinson hate on here! I think he's made us a stronger and more energetic midfield. All 3 selected offer that, so hopefully we disrupt Portsmouth's usual play
    Seems like the general plan will be to rough them up a bit and then use the likes of Camara and Aneke to get a sucker punch in.
  • Options
    Good chat with Small, shame that bloody crap muzak is there..😫
  • Options
    surprised at the changes .. Alfie might have needed a metaphorical kick in the jacksie and Bakinson is too good a player not to come good some time .. let's hope today is THE day .. come on you Addicks
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Curbs stand busier than normal 
  • Options
    Opted.to.go.out for a beer so tha is in advance for the updates, will be following along on here.

1-0 home win 
  • Options
    Presume this match will be kicking off at half past three as usual 
  • Options
    going to be another late kick off 
  • Options
    no Pompey start for Yengi, that surprises me, perhaps they have come here with a bit of a defensive mindset
  • Options
    Why the hell does it take so long for the Players to come out for a Charlton game?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    After 3 and the players are only just coming out! 
  • Options
    What a joke... Not going to rely on the referees ability on time Management this afternoon
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Croydon said:
    I was expecting to be at this one, but both kids decided to get the shits and so their care comes first. Not sure when I can next make it either. bad season for both me and Charlton.
    Hope they're better soon and don't pass it on to you as well.
    OK, good luck lads, I'll see you in the post-match.
  • Options
    surprised at the changes .. Alfie might have needed a metaphorical kick in the jacksie and Bakinson is too good a player not to come good some time .. let's hope today is THE day .. come on you Addicks
    Bakinson loan no need to come good.
  • Options
    Why the hell does it take so long for the Players to come out for a Charlton game?
    Walking football...🙄
  • Options
    Nathan looks to have made a mistake in not wearing a jacket lol
  • Options

• Options
    between us and Barnsley for latest kick off....
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!