Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How much money would you need to have your photo taken in a Millwall or Palace shirt

Let’s see who’s cheapest…

Comments

• Options
    20 quid, really wouldn’t bother me 
  • Options
    Worst dare ever... 

You must be great at haggling. 
  • Options
    Wash your mouth out, and go and stand in the corner for 24 hours 
  • Options
    Same. It's a shirt. I'm not buying it or wearing it again.
  • Options
    Im open to offers .
    I Have no shame 
  • Options
    Depends where the photo is stored, where it would be shown and if I could wear one of those terrifying black balaclavas. 
    If the answers to these questions were to my liking the price would start at £2k for  millwall shirt and £3k for the other. Its has to be an amount that leaves no doubt I’m getting the better side of the deal. 
  • Options
    None, because I wouldn't part with a penny for the privilege.
  • Options
    I’m struggling with the answer to my own question. Millwall not too much, but Palace would need to be a fair amount. I think it would need to be for charity. I wonder what @MillwallFan would want to wear a full Charlton kit. Maybe, a kit swap for charity???
  • Options
    Context is king really.

Charity match or something, then free, there's more to worry about in life.

I'm more on the CEL/Dazzler side of things - it's free cash and doesn't mean you're suddenly a diehard fan, wearing black and singing Sister Act songs.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A lot.
  • Options
    I mean one are our local rival and the other a club from Surrey that takes forever to get to 

So there is no price to put on the scum top and there's still no price to wear that club who are miles away who play in the M23 derby
  • Options
    A couple of billion pounds, so I could sort out Charltons funding issues . That would be the only way I would wear one or both. 

• Options
    My boy got binned by club, before getting a chance in the Academy. He got picked up by Fisher Ath, then got a chance with the Spanner’s, had to watch him play more games in a Millwall shirt than ours. I was absolutely gutted to see him play wearing that shirt.
    He also had a trial with Fulham. One week and a couple of games behind close doors,so never saw him in a Fulham shirt.
  • Options
    edited February 28
    £100 for Millwall in respect to my family who came from Bermondsey.
    £100 for Palace in respect to my late In-laws who were Palace supporters.

Chelsea: no money in the world could get me to put that vomit, cesspit, cuntish club shirt on.
    The bastards damaged our ground back in the day and laundered dirty Russian money with Putin's London agent Abramovich.
  • Options
    £100 quid for the Upbeats to wear a Spanner’s shirt.  

As for Palaaarse, £50k minimum.  
  • Options
    I don't think having the photo taken in the shirt is that much of a challenge. If I was feeling thirsty, I'd do it for the price of a beer.

The real challenge would be to do the full kit wanker thing, with flags and using public transport. And just to make it worse, do it on a day when they ain't even playing. Here's Brian the Lion from Bermondsey practicing his Chrystal Palarse Ultra look.

• Options
    I have a Hawes and Curtis smart shirt in red and blue that i can never bring myself to wear.
    Millwall shirt, never.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'd wear a Millwall one for nothing. Don't mind them, got loads of Millwall pals, and my brother. We come from the same places cut from the same stock. Ok there's tonnes of wankers in flat caps that think they're invincible but on the whole they are proper.

I wouldn't wear a top from them other mugs for less than about £50,000 i reckon and I'm not joking. They're a joke club and everyone knows it.

That being said I havent put a football shirt on since i was about 10 so even a Charlton one would make me cringe chucking it on. Each to their own eh?
  • Options
    £100
  • Options
    edited February 29
    Couldn't imagine me ever wearing either of them...so "Unknown fee" for me...

Switching the roles...how much would @MillwallFan pay for the privilege of wearing the Red and White of Charlton...🙄
  • Options
    For myself I would have to be dead before being seen in one.
    But I do know someone who has been seen in a Palace shirt and that cost 650,000pounds.

Mike Flanagan
  • Options
    Quite a wide distribution here. I’m certainly less than a million. I have to admit to wearing a Palace rosette albeit under extreme duress. I was invited to Wembley for the 1990 FA Cup Final between MU and Palace by clients with drinks, meal and comedian before the game. There were MU and Palace rosettes on the tables. I don’t like MU much but I refused to wear a Palace one. Of course, I was pressured into wearing a Palace one albeit for five minutes before I set light to it with someone’s lighter. “Oop, Crystal Palace are on fire today”, chipped in the comedian, blissfully unaware of the Crystal Palace fire in 1936.
  • Options
    Organising my mates stag do at the moment. He’s a Nigel and has chosen 2 Charlton fans as his best men 😂 a nice weekend in Latvia for him in Brighton and Charlton full kit 

Make sure you give the Charlton kit a good bleaching once its all over...
  • Options
    Get the picture up of your old man in the Palace shirt @BR7_addick