Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How much money would you need to have your photo taken in a Millwall or Palace shirt

2»

Comments

• Options
    Get the picture up of your old man in the Palace shirt @BR7_addick

And this was the response in the WhatsApp group despite it being for a good cause:

• Options
    Not sure I would wear their shirts but have very old friend who is Millwall. Also my Dad and his family were Charlton but my Mum and her Dad were Millwall. She mentioned that The Den was closed down even in the 1930's for crowd misbehaviour. As mentioned on here by others on here close neighbours could support different teams if living on a large estate as my parents did.
  • Options
    I'd put them both on for a bit of dough, I'd have my eyes closed throughout though, and insist on no photographic evidence.
  • Options
    I'd put them both on for a bit of dough, I'd have my eyes closed throughout though, and insist on no photographic evidence.
    I'd want as much money to wear your purple coat 😏
  • Options
    Organising my mates stag do at the moment. He’s a Nigel and has chosen 2 Charlton fans as his best men 😂 a nice weekend in Latvia for him in Brighton and Charlton full kit 

Make sure you give the Charlton kit a good bleaching once its all over...
    Might have to give it a viking burial. It's forever tarnished. Will probably make him wear my orange/yellow tequila sunrise Nike 3rd shirt from a few season back 
  • Options
    I'd want as much money to wear your purple coat 😏
    I still have that Timberland coat, I like it.

Would you get into an xs though? :)
  • Options
    Carter said:
    Having given it some consideration I believe, that as a straight man I would rather have a penis in my mouth than wear either, 

Palace or millwall penis?
    The Palace penis would be Ultra hard.
  • Options
    Macronate said:
    Carter said:
    Having given it some consideration I believe, that as a straight man I would rather have a penis in my mouth than wear either, 

And the oldest penis in the country. 
  • Options
    Macronate said:
    Carter said:

And the oldest penis in the country. 
    A south london and proud penis
  • Options
    Macronate said:
    Carter said:

Millwalls would be well 'ard.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Had to wear a full Palace kit, eagle hat and bootbag on the journey to my Vegas stag.
  • Options
    Carter said:
    Having given it some consideration I believe, that as a straight man I would rather have a penis in my mouth than wear either, which leads me to the pricing structure 

Many years ago, and this isn't very 2024 I know so take it with the context its meant, me and a group of mates discussed how much money it would take to fully complete the act, orally, with another male (male unspecified), long story short, the figure of £1million was generally accepted as the going rate, a few hardliners and extremists refused to settle on a number so their votes and repression don't count. But yes given that I am saying I'd rather have a willy in my mouth than wear a piece of fabric, the price is £1,000,000 and everyone has a price. 

Enough to get grudging respectful nods from even the hardiest of naysayers but low enough to be realistic, like indecent proposal 
    For a million quid i'd turn up to a men only bumming party wearing a full Palace kit. I would literally be a full kit wanker.