Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Northampton Roll Call.

Count me in.🤞🤞🤞

Comments

• Options
    Me and 3 others going - on 10.56 from Euston - will be in Thomas A Becket pub from 12 - looking forward to this - still walking on air after Tuesday evening 
  • Options
    7 of our gang will be there.
  • Options
    7 of our gang will be there.
    Long time no see.
    Hopefully catch up Saturday x
  • Options
    Our veterans will be in the home fans creating mayhem with the boiled sweets.
  • Options
    Yep, 2nd visit to Northampton. First was the 4-0 win back in 2017/18 so fingers crossed for more of the same.
  • Options
    Will be meeting up with my old pal Dave Britton…..I expect some of you know Dave…..ex-Alleyns, Isle of Man TT motorcyclist and Kent CCC & Lords member…..accomplished golfer and still playing to this day…..a great character.
    He was great friends with Derek Ufton.

• Options
    Yes closest game for me 
  • Options
    Me and my 7 year old! Looking forward to it
  • Options
    How many have we sold?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My son, my 7 year old grandson and myself are attending.
  • Options
    Will be there. I'm expecting a tough game as Northampton are having an excellent season.
  • Options
    Valley11 said:
    How many have we sold?
    Allocation was 1250 I believe 
  • Options
    Yes, me and my wife will be there!
  • Options
    Jon_CAFC_ said:
    Valley11 said:
    How many have we sold?
    Allocation was 1250 I believe 

• Options
    Yep plus my lad. Aiming for 9.56 from Euston so we can explore Northampton beforehand.
  • Options
    I’ll be there with my son , be warned though I’m a proper Jonah with an appalling away record.
  • Options
    gmantaxi said:
    I’ll be there with my son , be warned though I’m a proper Jonah with an appalling away record.
    Hope you get a puncture mate 😉 Seriously though your luck has to change somtime, have a good day and COYRs👍
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    gmantaxi said:
    Hope you get a puncture mate 😉 Seriously though your luck has to change somtime, have a good day and COYRs👍
    Ha, cheers mate , although did get a draw at Portsmouth me last away day 😁
  • Options
    Finally going to make away game again & looking forward to a good win COYR  B)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yep plus my lad. Aiming for 9.56 from Euston so we can explore Northampton beforehand.
    A pub crawl in other words.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    gmantaxi said:
    Uncle, this is local for you.  Get a ticket ffs, the home end will accommodate you.
  • Options

He is 11 so that is unlikely. 🤣
  • Options
    First time visit to the Sixfields with Jnr - bring it on…!
  • Options

He is 11 so that is unlikely. 🤣
    More likely than anything to “explore” in Northampton 
  • Options
    edited March 1
    Plan is the shoe museum and an old house.  When I told him this morning he suddenly wasn't that keen on the trip!  🤣
  • Options
    Plan is the shoe museum and an old house.  When I told him this morning he suddenly wasn't that keen on the trip!  🤣
    So your boy is giving dad the boot!
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    gmantaxi said:
    Uncle, this is local for you.  Get a ticket ffs, the home end will accommodate you.
    Can’t fit in with my social calendar on this occasion mate did it in 2018 though when we won 4-0 😉.
  • Options
    now covid free .. few days in a Wellingborough hotel, see the Cobblers then orf to Chelters .. 6 points coming up
    Guessing you'll be the one with a paper bag over his head... :)