Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Trouble with CL

Comments

• Options
    It's so irritating this day and age. No issues on other sites so will be taking my custom elsewhere. 
    I’m sure we’ll all get a refund on our subscription 
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    It says I need to download RealPlayer 9

• Options
    Is Andy Scott involved?
  • Options
    Me too last couple of days. Seems ok
    today.

• Options
    It’s 
  • Options
    getting
  • Options
    worser
  • Options
    Will people stop commenting on this site until it works properly... oops sorry 😁
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Gateway seems like being brought to the entrance of another dimension but I left my pass at home and the arsehole stewards won't let me in. 
  • Options
    Every time I go on CharltonLife scowl lines appear between my wife's eyebrows. It's really inhibiting.
  • Options
    this fault seems to be getting worse and makes using this site very frustrating
  • Options
    Been slow and clunky the last couple of days. Mainly viewing on an iPhone. 
  • Options
    Strangely, didn't have a problem until I opened this thread at lunchtime,then things went a bit Pete Tong..but all OK now. 
  • Options
    Site down for a bit ? Seems ok now
  • Options
    There's still an issue (been going on for a couple of years, I think) of (a) some threads defaulting to the latest post, rather than to the last one that I had read (b) deaulting to the top of the latest page (c) bouncing back to the top of the page despite the fact that I have scrolled to the end.

This is on an Android phone.
    Still doing this.
  • Options
    Site down for a bit ? Seems ok now
    agreed - thanks
  • Options
    Seems better this morning. Now can the powers that be stop it raining please?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's so irritating this day and age. No issues on other sites so will be taking my custom elsewhere. 
    I’m sure they will love reading what you have to say about Charlton on the knuckledraggers’ forum. 
  • Options
    loyal (customer) to CL only here @Addick Addict ;)
  • Options
    Hope I am not speaking to soon but seems to be working right now
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Still keeps going to last comment instead of last comment I have read as before
    Still having this problem, anyone else?
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    ross1 said:
    Still keeps going to last comment instead of last comment I have read as before
    Still having this problem, anyone else?
    Yep.
  • Options
    And me .
  • Options
    Me too @ross1...
    It sometimes just goes straight to the top of the last page...🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    It's been doing it for a couple of years, I think. It's particularly annoying on threads where I want to avoid spoilers by reading the pages chronologically.
  • Options
    Mine is working fine. That’s weird, only affects some users.