Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fleetwood roll call

2»

Comments

• Options
    3 mates and myself doing Fleetwood on Saturday upcoming - making a w/e of it - staying in Lytham St Anne’s on Saturday night - booked (what reviews suggest) a cracking Indian restaurant for Saturday evening - Sunday we are going on to Blackpool Pleasure Beach 

Pre match - going to the ‘Steamer’ pub in Fleetwood - apparently still owned and run by Syd Little - for those of my age and older - of ‘Little and Large’ fame - he’s about 80 now, but still pulling pints - we are gonna (hopefully) gonna get to meet him 😀
    Went to this pub and met Syd when Stockley scored the winner. Nice boozer, off the beaten track and was empty on a match day. 
  • Options
    edited March 16
    Booked a cab back from Fleetwood to Preston station after the match. Two seats available if interested. £60 overall.
  • Options
    Booked a cab back from Fleetwood to Preston station after the match. Two seats available if interested. £60 overall.
    Very wise, I hope you get back to Euston without any stress.
  • Options
    Cooked breakfast, out to Blackpool Zoo (pretty decent to be fair) and now at the ground. Thankfully not tipping it down - so far…