Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MATCH THREAD: Fleetwood Town vs Charlton Athletic | Saturday 16th March 2024 - 3pm Kick-Off

Comments

1. 90'+4'

Post update

Foul by Bosun Lawal (Fleetwood Town).

2. 90'+4'

Post update

Conor Coventry (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the attacking half.

• Jayajosh said:
    Wonder if we can get three passes going in these final minutes.
    1pass and 1shot would do it if quality

• Charlton corner

Wait for it
  • thenewbie said:
    Gribbo said:
    Ladapo is a bad luck charm 
    I think the football is our bad luck charm. Everytime one appears, we're shit
    We're literally in the best form we've been in all season. Which is a very low bar yes and today is a crap game but the classic Charlton Life overreaction seems to have kicked off already.
    I'm usually one of the more over optimistic on here mate, but this has been terrible performance so far imo. 
  • We've regressed back to playing Appleton style football.
    it's called panicking.
  • Jesus Christ. I’d be embarrassed with that. 
  • Another comical attack

• Really poor corner from Coventry, cleared. Then comes back in and two huge chances. Hector shot blocked, Thomas crosses for Ladapo who gets his header all wrong.
  • Sponsored links:

• Absolutely state of that 
  • Croydon said:
    Ladapo has not earned a contract for next year. Offers absolutely fuck all
    Shouldve scored there,that was terrible
  • Hector that white round thing is a football.
  • Remind me not to bother watching this fixture next year. What a grubby club that drag you down to their level. Think I'd rather have a weekly root canal than a Fleetwood season ticket
  • Gribbo said:
    thenewbie said:
    Gribbo said:
    We're literally in the best form we've been in all season. Which is a very low bar yes and today is a crap game but the classic Charlton Life overreaction seems to have kicked off already.
    I'm usually one of the more over optimistic on here mate, but this has been terrible performance so far imo. 
    Yes it has I am not doubting that. But one bad performance is suddenly drawing comparisons to Appleton.

Play like this a few games in a row and THEN we start worrying. One bad day is just... a bad day.
  • ross1 said:

Really poor corner from Coventry, cleared. Then comes back in and two huge chances. Hector shot blocked, Thomas crosses for Ladapo who gets his header all wrong.
    Coventry struggling to win twice in one day?

• Big save Isted. Blocks a close-range header from Lonegran
  • Hector 😂😂
    Ladapo even worse what a bad player. Must be other players 
  • My god
  • Sponsored links:

• Isted didn’t know much about that but complete rescue job from him there. 

This might be one of the worst football matches I’ve ever watched. 
  • We are rubbish 
  • This could have been another 3-3!
  • Freddie the clown doing his best to settle for a draw...again 
  • Ladapo is king bottler.
    So far off their last man it's unreal.Can't see Jones standing for it
  • Was Ghilesphey who literally let Stockley win that  header for them to nearly score from the attack
  • So all the time we've been leading you've not been here @Brown59, however as soon as Fleetwood draw level here you are, cheering and begging for us to lose.
  • thenewbie said:
    Gribbo said:
    But if you're looking at potential for next season, we should be finishing with some decent performances such as our outings when NJ first came in. 

This game is just two sides that deserve to be near the relegation places, which doesn't bode well for us next year. 
    Are we not allowed a transfer window then?

• 90+9' Ladapo and Wiredu are both booked following a tussle off the ball 

• edited March 16
    FT 1 - 1
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!