Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD: Fleetwood Town vs Charlton Athletic | Saturday 16th March 2024 - 3pm Kick-Off

Comments

• Options
    Our corners are just so,so poor. Every single one.
  • Options
    Our corners are just so,so poor. Every single one.
    In the history of the club 
  • Options
    Definitely a penalty but feel a bit for the defender. He was a bit unlucky. 
  • Options
    That wouldn’t have been a pen back in George Bests day. 
  • Options
  • Options
    May scores it!

0-1
  • Options
    Get in there
  • Options
    edited March 16
  • Options
    edited March 16
    May’s pens have improved. 
  • Options

GOOOOOOOAAAALLLLL! Fleetwood Town 0-1 Charlton Athletic
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Five goals in five for May, who hits 25 for the season!
  • Options
    Get the fook in Alfie…good lad,bit of a harsh pen tho,made up for the other one on Kanu I suppose…😁
  • Options
    Good pen from Alfie. His penalties have improved a lot from those two misses in preseason and a couple of unconvincing ones earlier in the season. I believe he will score when he steps up now. 
  • Options
    GETTIN - Was it a penalty? - I was busy going for a wee ahead of going out, thinking that the half was going to end 0-0
  • Options
    My "Alfie May Anytime Scorer" bet pays out again!
  • Options
    Was looking about tricky a few minutes ago. Had dropped a few places. Now zooming up the table again !
  • Options
    Get in
  • Options
    Wish May hadn't started to roll over like he'd broken his leg. 

He then pops up and struts to the ball. 
  • Options
    May’s pens have approved. 
    I approve :)

• Options
    3 minutes added
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Alfie has improved his penalty kicks enormously 
  • Options
    When you’re down nothing goes your way. Feel sorry for FT, but those are always given.
  • Options
    Reading 2-0
  • Options
    Yay!
  • Options

We're into the third of three added mins
  • Options
    Horrible game to watch. It always is against Fleetwood at Fleetwood.

To win there you often have to do it the side of the game that no one likes to do. And Alfie knew he was about to take a kicking there to win a penalty to put us 1-0 up.
  • Options
    Definitely a penalty but feel a bit for the defender. He was a bit unlucky. 
    I’m not sure he was unlucky - it wasn’t deliberate, he just had no idea Alfie was there, but he should have. 
  • Options
    When you’re down nothing goes your way. Feel sorry for FT, but those are always given.
    Take note @KingKinsella, Alfie May's closing down won the penalty. 
  • Options
    21 goals in the league now for May, 23 in total I think. Given just how bad we were for how long that's one hell of an achievement, penalties or not.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!