Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cambridge [a] tickets (Ed. SOLD OUT)

Comments

• Options
    redbuttle said:
    Will the club be given more tickets?
    I doubt it, we sold out the 1,474 given last season and didn’t get any more 
  • Options
    redbuttle said:
    Will the club be given more tickets?
    I doubt it, we sold out the 1,474 given last season and didn’t get any more 
    Just wondered. As they sometimes put additional away supporters on the side of the ground if there's a large away support.  We have got our two tickets anyway.
  • Options
    edited March 28
    You may be right then mate, but that’s what Derby and Pompey got given 
  • Options
    Need one spare please someone mucked up on the order DM me inbox please thanks.
  • Options
    I doubt we’ll get any extra. We have nearly 20% of the overall capacity if they sell out. They are battling for their lives, they are unlikely going to want to boost our noise any further that factor in mind alone. They’ll want the points more than the extra few quid…
  • Options
    I doubt we’ll get any extra. We have nearly 20% of the overall capacity if they sell out. They are battling for their lives, they are unlikely going to want to boost our noise any further that factor in mind alone. They’ll want the points more than the extra few quid…
    Agree but just wondered if any more Lyle Taylor fans can go...
  • Options
    There will be no industrial action affecting trains between London & Cambridge on this day, only engineering work between Royston/ Stansted & Cambridge.
  • Options
    looking forward to this one, probably my last live game of the season
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lyle Taylor is 'punditing' on R5L tonight .. he says he has a minor groin strain and seems doubtful for our game, perhaps for the rest of the season .. shame, I was looking forward to seeing him again
  • Options
    How convenient...
  • Options
    edited April 5
    Now the train company have emailed to say no direct trains from Peterborough to Cambridge.  Total piss take
  • Options
    redbuttle said:
    Now the train company have emailed to say no direct trains from Peterborough to Cambridge.  Total piss take
    Not as if changing at Ely is a massive problem, you can get a pint there and everything...
  • Options
    fenaddick said:
    redbuttle said:
    Not as if changing at Ely is a massive problem, you can get a pint there and everything...
    I know but wanted to get to Cambridge a bit lively 
  • Options
    Lyle Taylor is 'punditing' on R5L tonight .. he says he has a minor groin strain and seems doubtful for our game, perhaps for the rest of the season .. shame, I was looking forward to seeing him again
    Probably for the best. I doubt anyone would have gone out of their way to injure him in the game just to enter the CL Hall of Fame and receive automatic membership of the clique but it’s got to be tempting fate too much for him to play in the game and not get injured given the manner of his leaving Charlton.
  • Options
    Taylor definitely won’t be treading the boards against us. To quote my mate who supports Cambridge:

“Taylor's injury has, luckily, coincided with Ahadme and Okenabirhie returning. Taylor hasn't been interested since Harris left, so it's no great loss.”
  • Options
    Blucher said:
    Taylor definitely won’t be treading the boards against us. To quote my mate who supports Cambridge:

“Taylor's injury has, luckily, coincided with Ahadme and Okenabirhie returning. Taylor hasn't been interested since Harris left, so it's no great loss.”
    You can take the boy out of Millwall, but you can't take the Millwall out of the boy.
  • Options
    What are the best place(s) to park if driving? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    WHAddick said:
    Last couple of years I've parked on the other side of the River Cam, then walk over and through Stourbridge Common. Normally plenty of street parking with no residential zones around there.
  • Options
    WHAddick said:
    There's a park & ride about a mile out of town along Newmarket Road, and others scattered around the edge of the city depending which direction you come from. Free parking and it's walkable for most people, or £3 return if you need to take the bus. From the other park & rides there's a £3.50 return fare into the centre from any of them, which I think allows you to get a bus from the bus station to the Abbey as long as you take the P&R bus not the normal numbered ones. I've not actually tried that, though - haven't been to the Abbey for donkey's years.
  • Options
    Thanks for the info Chaps
  • Options
    Any spares going at all?
  • Options
    edited April 9
    I've had a unplanned mad dash back to the UK, and my only game I can get to is this Saturday, I'd love a ticket please if one is for sale. 
  • Options
    I potentially have an over 64/U22/Student ticket - £19.
  • Options
    PopIcon said:
    I don't qualify for any of those, is security checks quite thorough? 
  • Options
    ozaddick said:
    PopIcon said:
    I don't qualify for any of those, is security checks quite thorough? 
    The ticket has now gone.
  • Options
    Looking for spare adult ticket 
  • Options
    Think I have a spare , tbc tomorrow evening