Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cambridge [a] tickets (Ed. SOLD OUT)

13»

Comments

• Options
    Think I have a spare , tbc tomorrow evening 
    Please keep me in mind mate
  • Options
    Think I have a spare , tbc tomorrow evening 
    Have PMd you 
  • Options
    Sounds like Morrison and Taylor will both miss Saturday's game. 
  • Options
    anyone know how to book the coach or what times it goes? was gonna drive but parking looks tricky 
  • Options
    anyone know how to book the coach or what times it goes? was gonna drive but parking looks tricky 
    Indeed it is.

Finding it almost impossible to find somewhere secure not too far from the ground.
  • Options
    Indeed it is.

Finding it almost impossible to find somewhere secure not too far from the ground.
    There's a pub called The Tram Depot i've seen mentioned in an away ground guide somewhere online, has a car park adjacent to it about a 30 mins walk from the ground is our plan for Saturday. Might even be street parking available as well apparently.
  • Options
    Indeed it is.

There's a pub called The Tram Depot i've seen mentioned in an away ground guide somewhere online, has a car park adjacent to it about a 30 mins walk from the ground is our plan for Saturday. Might even be street parking available as well apparently.
    Thanks,Martin.
  • Options
    Newmarket Road Park and ride
  • Options
    Aaah. Senior moment.....

I clearly thought this was regarding the difficulty of parking for the Wycombe match...which seems a complete nightmare ! 

We have parking at the Tesco 's about 10 mins walk from the ground in Cambridge via Your Parking Space. Used it last season too. 
  • Options

VALLEY AWAY

Coach travel will be available via the club's Valley Away service, priced at £21 with the following pick-up points and times:

COACH ONE

Larkfield: 10.50am

Gravesend: 11.15am

Dartford: 11.30am

Bexleyheath: 11.45am

Charlton: 12pm

COACH TWO

Bromley: 11.20am

Eltham: 11.45am

Charlton: 12pm

Click here to book your place on the Valley Away service to Cambridge.

https://booking.cafc.co.uk/en-GB/categories/Valley Away

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    I have a Cambridge ticket to go, sorry it's a bit last minute, I just wanted to see if I'd fully recovered from being sick before going but still don't feel up to it.

It's a student ticket, not sure how strict they are on checks. 

You'd have to collect it from mine in Ashford, dm me on here or post on the thread if you'd like it, whatever suits you 
  • Options
    Aaah. Senior moment.....

I clearly thought this was regarding the difficulty of parking for the Wycombe match...which seems a complete nightmare ! 

We have parking at the Tesco 's about 10 mins walk from the ground in Cambridge via Your Parking Space. Used it last season too. 
    Thanks for the info.
    Just booked this £8.25 from 12.00 to 18.30.
     :) 
  • Options
    Put this on the match preview as well.
    My son and me bought our tickets separately and obviously they are not together.
    The tickets give seat numbers but also say unreserved seating.
    Does anyone know what the situation is?
  • Options
    My son and me bought our tickets separately and obviously they are not together.
    Will be sold out away end, get there early enough with your son and find two seats, no one will be sitting allocated for this I imagine and the stewards won't be bothered enough 
  • Options
    Will be sold out away end, get there early enough with your son and find two seats, no one will be sitting allocated for this I imagine and the stewards won't be bothered enough 
    I hadn't noticed that the seating is unreserved, which is always much better as people can then gravitate to "their" areas of the away end...
  • Options
    I hadn't noticed that the seating is unreserved, which is always much better as people can then gravitate to "their" areas of the away end...
    Or tell someone they're in your seat regardless 
  • Options
    Sit where you want, no more no less.
  • Options
    Anyone know if Cambridge have a rule on bag size.  I am going straight from Heathrow on way back from hols.  Only have a small rucksack so can comfortably sit under a seat etc but wanted to make sure I wouldn't have it removed from me !
  • Options
    Or tell someone they're in your seat regardless 
    https://x.com/thefastshow1/status/1770730830890950976?s=46
  • Options
    My mate who lives in St Neots is taking his lad to his first ever football match today. Apparently he seems more keen to see the Addicks than the U's - good lad... Look out for his name up on the big screen - Lochie Smith.  :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lyle Taylor is 'punditing' on R5L tonight .. he says he has a minor groin strain and seems doubtful for our game, perhaps for the rest of the season .. shame, I was looking forward to seeing him again
    He spent the whole night sitting in the dark staring at the blank TV screen massaging his groin and weighing up if he'd be fit for today.
  • Options
    My mate who lives in St Neots is taking his lad to his first ever football match today. Apparently he seems more keen to see the Addicks than the U's - good lad... Look out for his name up on the big screen - Lochie Smith.  :)
    He just got a shout out over the PA @Algarveaddick, hope he was early enough to hear it 
  • Options
    There was a BIG screen ????
  • Options
    fenaddick said:
    He just got a shout out over the PA @Algarveaddick, hope he was early enough to hear it 
    He was, and very happy about it too. Bless him.