Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Player of the Year Vote

2»

Comments

• Options
    Alfie May for me .. no Alfie = no goals = potential relegation
  • Options
    Alfie May all day long
  • Options
    which Watson - L or T?
  • Options
    the fight is for second place, Alfie nails this all day long

fag paper between Kanu and Anderson for YPOTY, personally I'd go Kanu
  • Options
    Have you voted yet?
  • Options
    If the criteria are (don't actually know):
    1)Impact on the games
    2)Attitude
    3)Connection with fans
    4)Number of games / Minutes played
    5)The player you'd most want to keep

I'd go with Alfie 100% 
  • Options
    CH4RLTON said:
    Not one player has been consistent and I include May in that , however without his goals we could be screwed. No body else has played enough games . Although likes of Small , Anderson and Kanu have had good small runs , my unpopular vote would go to Terrell Thomas who has always given 100% in when called upon :) 

I may have misunderstood what you're saying, but Dobson has played more minutes than May, with more starts (same number of appearances overall).
  • Options
    I've gone for Terrell Thomas.
    Toss up between him and Alfie for me but Alfie will get tons of votes and I think Terrell deserves some recognition for a good season. 
    In that case I’ll go for Fiorini, very under rated and when he has put in the odd cameo he’s been outstanding.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Toss up between him and Alfie for me but Alfie will get tons of votes and I think Terrell deserves some recognition for a good season. 
    TT sometimes reminds me of a camel when he hoofs the ball 🥸
  • Options
    edited March 30
    Solidgone said:
    TT sometimes reminds me of a camel when he hoofs the ball 🥸
    He gave me the hump yesterday by keep passing to his mate in the crowd and the odd impression of Christopher Dean of Torville and ……..😏
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    I'm voting for Dobbo on the basis that our POTY usually leaves at the end of the season and he's off anyway.
  • Options
    Deadline for voting is extended until 10pm Sunday 14th April
  • Options
    Alfie May by a country mile . Having said that I can’t vote as I’ve no idea what a fan number is . 
    Likewise.
  • Options
    Alfie May by a country mile . Having said that I can’t vote as I’ve no idea what a fan number is . 
    Likewise.
    Didn’t someone on here say previously you can just put any number into the box and it lets you vote?
  • Options
    I think the rules are unfair on Aneke who gets my vote. No coincidence that the team are unbeaten when he appears.