Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 2024/25

13»

Comments

• Options
    Ricky Pearsall (WR) to the 49ers at 31.
  • Options
    Panthers have traded up to 32 (from the Bills).
  • Options
    Xavier Legette (WR) to the Panthers at 32.
  • Options
    Man, I watched until the Titans pick.

Can't believe I missed the Falcons going QB
    Presume Kirk Cousins wasn't impressed and If I was Penix I would be gutted at probably not playing for two years.
    The Falcons sub on reddit is in meltdown

Am happy with Bowers for the Raiders as he can be our Kittle
    Need to address OL and CB please

• Options
    edited April 26
    Don't know what to think about the Broncos taking another low first round QB, but Payton seems to have done massive due diligence on Nix, so in Payton I trust for now
  • Options
    OK. Payton got his man, and this is super interesting

https://x.com/PatMcAfeeShow/status/1783685009880010801
  • Options
    Penix might be one of the worst picks in history. Nothing against him, but it's up there with Brandon Weeden levels of ???? for me. Especially considering you have Kirk for at least two years based on deal structure!

Very pleased with the Jags pick though, and to arm ourselves with some capital. Good stuff.
  • Options
    I had to double check this morning that the Penix pick wasn't a wind up. Got absolutely no idea what the Falcons thinking is on that and I imagine Cousins isn't overly impressed with it either. Was surprised to see Cooper DeJean fall out of the first round entirely but that might be a bit of an injury thing. 
  • Options
    Joe Alt looks like he grew up on a farm, and had been training since aged 9, by flipping over tractor tyres.

Looks like an immense OL for the Chargers
  • Options
    Have the Falcons drafted him in the hope that they can then trade or something? Seems a wild thing to do though at that spot, it's not like he's a generational talent that's somehow dropped that low on the board
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 26
    Fell asleep at 00.30 and missed the whole thing after psyching myself up to watch it live (old age is definitely catching up with me!). Anyway you obviously never know how these things are going to pan out but the Vikings getting two first round selections (including a QB) and also keeping hold of our 2025 first rounder is far better than I expected.
  • Options
    I see they'll be sipping the Kool-Aid in NOLA 
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    I see they'll be sipping the Kool-Aid in NOLA 
    really thought he’d be the Ravens pick at 30, surprised him and Cooper DeJean fell out of the first.

Some questionable picks at WR all round, I predict a high bust rate from this class.