Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD : Exeter City Vs Charlton Athletic : Good Friday 29th March 2024 : KO 15:00

Comments

• Options
    IT WAS IN FFS, bloody Purrington punishes us at both ends of the pitch...having said that the lino just does fu*k all as usual
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    Defender has done well there, defo not over the line 

Lol, "defo not over the line".

Are you at the game and in line with the goal?
    No, I’m watching the stream with multiple angles 
    Which is entirely inconclusive!
  • Options
    Looks in to me

As Brownie is saying; there's no reason why leagues at lower levels can't have goal line technology. 
  • Options
    Defender has done well there, defo not over the line 
    Guess who
  • Options
    Who brought Appleton back?. That was Appleton's Charlton all over.

Hopefully Jones will get the hairdryer out at half time. 
  • Options
    I thought the EFL had goal line technology (the watch thing that the referee wears that vibrates when the ball crosses the line). Is that not the case?
  • Options

• Options
    Leuth said:
    Like, Watson is known to be decent in the air. Why would Hector abandon his position in the middle of the goal and go and mark someone who's behind him so he can't even see him anyway? 
    Give it a rest.

A cross comes in, your centre half is marking nobody and they score with a header from within the 6 yard box. 

But he is blameless. OK. 
  • Options
    Gribbo said:
    Looks in to me

As Brownie is saying; there's no reason why leagues at lower levels can't have goal line technology. 
    Still looking at £200k an install and then the crews to manage it
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    I thought the EFL had goal line technology (the watch thing that the referee wears that vibrates when the ball crosses the line). Is that not the case?
    In the Championship only.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

• Options
    I know we are getting the ball forward quicker but we have hit so many long balls to nobody, when we have passed ( Rare as rocking horse shit today ) we have opened them up. 
  • Options
    For those of us relying solely on comments here without the benefit of tv pictures or audio description would someone please explain who shot and was denied the goal from Purrington's goal line clearance. One person only thanks rather than multiples. Any volunteers or do I have to pick someone?
  • Options
    For those of us relying solely on comments here without the benefit of tv pictures or audio description would someone please explain who shot and was denied the goal from Purrington's goal line clearance. One person only thanks rather than multiples. Any volunteers or do I have to pick someone?
    Dobson
  • Options
    edited March 29
    Dobson

So you have quicker typing hands than me Callumcafc  :)
  • Options
    On slow mo, it makes it look REALLY close. If it’s not in, it’s by inches.
     An inch can be seen by some to be marginal and others as massive. 
  • Options
    Is it Chuks time yet?
  • Options

• Options
    Rare that we're out first. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    se9addick said:
    Is it Chuks time yet?
    My prediction is on 60 mins when the ‘time for subs’ alarm clock goes off 😉
  • Options
    “Quite a good first half”-Curbs

I’ll have some of what he’s having….
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Rare that we're out first. 
    Think i can still see the smoke from the rockets theyve had up their arses at half time
  • Options
    edited March 29
  • Options
    Good man NJ
  • Options
    Sounds like May drops into the 10 with Ladapo up top with Kanu
  • Options
    Alfie May back to CM? 

• Options
    Ladapo on Anderson off at half time
  • Options
    Ladapo on for Anderson second half
  • Options
    HT.

6 points off PV who have a game in hand over us.

7 points off Cheltenham who have 2 games in hand.

Good job we beat Chelts a few weeks ago. 
    Burton don’t have any games in hand.

I hate how bipolar this forum is sometimes. We are not going down so stop stressing about Cheltenham beating Fleetwood to be seven points behind us.
    I didn't mention Burton did I. I was looking at 2 teams in the bottom 4 who are currently winning & have games in hand. 

Burton could lose all the rest of their games & go down. But if PV & Cheltenham win all this games then that would leave 1 empty space to go down. So we aren't safe yet. 

I will concede that we have 3 consecutive games at home after today. But we need to pick up at least 5 points from those games. If we do I'd say we are safe.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!