Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD : Charlton Athletic Vs Wigan Athletic : Tuesday 9th April 2024 : KO 19:45

Comments

• Options
    Hoof ball actually worked.
  • Options
    Pahahahaha... How the f**k is that a goal

Thats bloody hilarious, and terrible refereeing to miss that foul from May
  • Options
    Best own goal I’ve ever seen
  • Options
    1. 19'

Goal!

Own Goal by Charlie Hughes, Wigan Athletic. Charlton Athletic 1, Wigan Athletic 0.

• Options
    1-0 :)  Gillesphey pumped the ball forward, May tugged the defender who misjudged his touch and put the ball into his own net.
  • Options
    Don't think Sky are showing our goal  😡
  • Options
    Blimey, that’s a stroke of luck guvnor  ;)
  • Options
    Now Hector gets booked for a foul midway in our half (or possibly for the dissent after the game was stopped).
  • Options
    Fair play to Hughes, not to go ballistic as wouldn't have blamed him
  • Options
    I really rate both Hughs amd tickle looks like they’d fit right in at Charlton😂
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

21' Booking for Hector
     He's cautioned for dissent.
  • Options
    Has our luck changed at last??
  • Options
    Pahahahaha... How the f**k is that a goal

Thats bloody hilarious, and terrible refereeing to miss that foul from May
    See, things do eventually even themselves out in the end.
  • Options
    edited April 9
    lol!... Sorry Tel on comms, doesnt matter if the shirt pull had nothing to do with a goal, it was still a bloomin' foul
  • Options
    Now May gets fouled near the East Stand lino but he doesn't flag, Alfie grabs the ball and the ref gives us the free kick.
  • Options
    Blackpool 1  Fleetwood 0
  • Options
    How did VAR allow that goal !
  • Options

Just a long ball towards the edge of the area and Charlie Hughes hooks it skyward - loops into his own net with Mr Tickle in goal unable to stretch for it  22'
  • Options
    Thomas sends the ball into their box from the right wing, but it skims off the top of Small's head and out for a goal kick.
  • Options
    I still cant get over it... Stevie Wonder would have spotted the foul :D
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I still cant get over it... Stevie Wonder would have spotted the foul :D
    Chill, we are winning...🍺🍺
  • Options
    Hector having a bout of indecision, goes wide to Thomas who sends it forward, but we concede a free kick near the edge of their box.
  • Options
    fenaddick said:
    Best own goal I’ve ever seen
    You should've Jim Tolmie’s own goal up at Carlisle in 1985. A pass back from halfway which sailed into the net  
  • Options
    Another slightly dodgy back pass to Tickle but they recover.
  • Options
    I want the Charlton defenders to get their tackles in; I don't want them waiting for Godo to run at them.
  • Options
    Ball pings about in midfield for a bit, hey go back to Tickle and he spoons it out for a throw midway in their half.
  • Options
    Ooh nice move from us. 
  • Options

Dobson through on the left, drills a shot into the side-netting just the wrong side of the post  27'
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!