Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD : Charlton Athletic Vs Wigan Athletic : Tuesday 9th April 2024 : KO 19:45

Comments

• Options
    ross1 said:

Addicks corner  52

I will not tell you what happens
    I really wanted to pretend as though we'd scored... But equally knew I'd get in trouble with Ms Wibble :D
  • Options

55' Booking for Dobson
     He fouls the advancing Godo.
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Addicks corner  52

I will not tell you what happens
    It was shit?
  • Options
    Great harrying by Kanu forces Tickle to make another sloppy pass and it looks like we might push on but lose possession. Dobbo has to make a tackle in the centre circle and gets booked for his trouble.
  • Options
    Now Dobbo gets fouled in the centre circle, and we pass it around in midfield for a bit.
  • Options
    Ramsey is absolutely mustard
  • Options
    Shit shit shit

Millwall take the lead.

Worldy.
  • Options
    Ramsay looks quality 
  • Options
    Now Ramsay down the right, looked like he was in 2 minds what to do once he reached the edge of the box, and had a shot, that Tickle claimed easily.
  • Options
    Wigan down our right, but Thomas cuts the ball out well.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

57' Ramsay with a brilliant run
     The wing-back wins possession inside his own half and carries the ball into the Wigan penalty box, but slips as he takes aim.
  • Options
    Wigan down our right, Gillesphey looks like he's running in treacle slighly, and they have a shot that goes over.
  • Options

Jonny Smith picks it up in the channel, breezes beyond Gillsphey to cut inside but then fires over the bar  58
  • Options
    Shit shit shit

Millwall take the lead.

Worldy.
    If it was Leicester scoring you’d be saying Millwall can enjoy their six point head start
  • Options
    Wigan come forward, but Hector does well to take the ball out from the edge of our area. Now we go up the other end but Alfie May's offside.
  • Options
    Shit shit shit

Millwall take the lead.

Worldy.
    Looks like Leicester to win 1-2  :)
  • Options
    Ooh!! Good work from Kanu after Wigan give the ball away, he's attempt is blocked, we work it left to Small who shoots into the side netting.
  • Options
    Shit shit shit

Millwall take the lead.

Worldy.
    If it was Leicester scoring you’d be saying Millwall can enjoy their six point head start
    Possibly.

Might be a good idea they don't get relegated then 😀
  • Options
    Come on Charlton this ain't a friendly, start burying these chances before they get a fluky gift
  • Options
    Wingbacks both look good
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Should be 3 or 4-0.
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Shit shit shit

Millwall take the lead.

Worldy.
    Looks like Leicester to win 1-2  :)
    Don't you mean "do a Golfie"?
  • Options
    Wigan down our right, good cross that's well flicked away by Gilllesphey, they cross back in from the left but straight to Isted.
  • Options
    Come on Charlton this ain't a friendly, start burying these chances before they get a fluky gift
    I think we've only had 2 clean sheet wins all season. 
  • Options
    Bah 1-1.
  • Options
    Wigan equalise.

Crap defending.

Was the scorer offside?

62' 1-1
  • Options

62' Goal for Wigan. Kelman equalises for the visitors.
  • Options
    I think we've only had 2 clean sheet wins all season. 
    And as I post.......
  • Options
    1-1...Well, that's a shock...not 
  • Options
    FFS... Had that been in the first half, it would have been deserved

But its been one way traffic this second
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!