Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH PREVIEW: Charlton Athletic vs Shrewsbury Town | Saturday 20th April 2024 - 3pm Kick-Off

2»

Comments

• Options
    I doubt there will be any end of season performances by players on either side today who think they are ‘already on the beach’ 

• Options
    2-1
  • Options
    Not there as playing but can’t say I’m disappointed - hopeful next season will be much better 
  • Options

1. Salop

2. We await with baited breath to see if Son Heung-Min gets his first Charlton game this Saturday

1. Who?

2. Eh? What parallel universe is this?
  • Options
    Planned to be at the Valley for this one but stuck in bloody Colombo airport due to Biblical floods in Dubai.  A 16 hour wait for a plane,  bumped off an empty flight and then held captive inside the airport without a passport, food or information. Thank you Emirates.

Bound to miss an eight goal thriller.

5-3  

Been there, done that.

Tough luck . I bet you really are grumpy now.
  • Options
    Got back from Seville at 1.00 this morning and on my way to the Valley. 2-0 May and Wickham
  • Options
    I think NJ is still trying players out of contract to see if they are worth giving them a new contract, now we are safe.
  • Options
    Last home game, it's been a real struggle to get excited this season. Jones has improved this rabble enough to make me think next season will be better providing he gets chance to bring in better players 
  • Options
    Pardon my ignorance but is L Jones injured or does N Jones just not rate him?
    He’s holding him back for the finale…it’s not unusual 
    Wrong Jones, that's Tom you're thinking of  :#
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Team as expected, T Watson missing and Edun gets another chance
  • Options

Charlton: Isted; Thomas, Hector, Gillesphey, Small; Coventry, Dobson (c), Edun, Anderson; May, Wickham

Subs: Ward, Ramsay, Edmonds-Green, Campbell, LuaLua, Aneke, Kanu