Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Premier League U16 Professional Development League Cup final

edited April 24 in General Charlton
I've noticed that tickets are now on sale for this match Charlton Athletic U16 v Bristol City on Tue 30/04/2024 ko 19:00 at 'The Valley'.
Ticket prices
Adult      £3
Over 65  £2
Under 18 £2
23/24 season ticket holders & Valley Gold members free entry.
https://www.charltonafc.com/tickets/on-sale-now

It would be handy if the club announced this match on the main website rather than hiding it away on the ticketing webpages so that as many people as possible know about this match & turn up to support the u16's in this final.

Comments

• Options
    I shall be there.
    There is the Steve Clarke trophy to award.
  • Options
    shirty5 said:
     Somebody must be reading this thread/forum.
  • Options
    Now on the main website.
    Supporters are encouraged to attend to get behind the young Addicks, with tickets priced at £3 for adults and £2 for concessions, while 2023/24 men's season-ticket holders and Valley Gold members go free. 
    https://www.charltonafc.com/news/tickets-sale-u16s-national-final-valley
  • Options
    clive said:
    I've noticed that tickets are now on sale for this match Charlton Athletic U16 v Bristol City on Tue 30/04/2024 ko 19:00 at 'The Valley'.
    Ticket prices
    Adult      £3
    Over 65  £2
    Under 18 £2
    https://www.charltonafc.com/tickets/on-sale-now

It would be handy if the club announced this match on the main website rather than hiding it away on the ticketing webpages so that as many people as possible know about this match & turn up to support the u16's in this final.

I wonder who should be "on this" as part of his/her job description as this is clearly not being addressed....again.

Still no news of the belated next FF meeting which I believe is several months overdue.

Surely this is one of the reasons why the group was originally formed several years ago ie to discuss such failings ? 

Anyone would think fans attending matches/supporting our teams wasn't the reason our club is still in existence ! 
  • Options
    Clive- your work is done. 

Now on the OS as of 8 mins ago. 
  • Options
    Youth Development Phase Lead Coach Kieran Culleton speaks to CharltonTV ahead of the U16s' Premier League Professional Development League Cup final against Bristol City at The Valley on Tuesday evening.
    https://www.charltonafc.com/video/player/0_r11yq40l?feed=ffb9f603-c358-4ce8-b0d3-5f67c0fec53a&section=d1629432-df7c-497a-a58c-a573b1225ca1
  • Options
    is it on CTV?
  • Options
    Its like wathcing the first team. Calamity passing out from the back and getting caught in possession - they must have been paying attention to videos of the first team games! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    1-0
  • Options
    That wasn't like watching the first team - what a run and finish from the no.9. One nil up. 16 mins.
  • Options
    edited April 30
    Decided to give this a watch…

These charlton players  are on a different level to the Bristol city players. They All have abundance of skill and pace, frightening the full backs of Bristol city every time. Our forwards are something else, very exciting on the ball 

Number 7, whoever that is looks to be some prospect. Not afraid to cut in and go down the line, a defenders nightmare.  
  • Options
    Nice freebie as season ticket holder. Best first half I've seen this season here
  • Options
    57mins: 3-2
  • Options
    Typical charlton 3-3 last minute goal.....that Reed is driving me nuts needs to get rid of the ball....partly his fault they equalized
  • Options
    91mins: 3-3 og
  • Options
    That was the most Charlton thing I have season this season. 
  • Options
    FT: 3-3
    10 mins each way extra time next
  • Options
    In the 12th minute of 8 added minutes 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Reuban Reid came on and did one fancy piece of skill and from then on everything he did went wrong! What was he doing right at the end?!?!
  • Options
    564 fans in attendance 
  • Options

These charlton players  are on a different level to the Bristol city players. They All have abundance of skill and pace, frightening the full backs of Bristol city every time. Our forwards are something else, very exciting on the ball 

Number 7, whoever that is looks to be some prospect. Not afraid to cut in and go down the line, a defenders nightmare.  
    Think that’s Bradley Tagoe…
  • Options
    Any ideas from those watching how the ref found 4 extra minutes?
  • Options

They must have run out of steam as Bristol were in the ascendancy at the end of the game......that Reid was having a nightmare
  • Options
    This ref is putting these players at injury risk with so much injury time. Kids aren’t used to playing on such a big pitch. 
  • Options
    There is a rich vein of Charltonish running through every level of the club!
  • Options
    I don’t understand the time clock - surely should be 80+10+10? Amount of players with cramp is crazy. 
  • Options
    It's pens and both sets of players look absolutely knackered
  • Options
    Decent game. I do feel that the Charlton players need to move the ball with passing, rather than individuals try to dribble their way through the defence.