Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Summer Transfer Rumours 2024

edited April 30 in Rumours
So we don't blend a wishlist into the rumours. 

Comments

• Options
    Lewis Bate ? 
  • Options
    Lee Bowyer? 
  • Options
    LeaBurn?
  • Options
    Lewis Bate ? 
    Saw him on the tele the other week playing for MK Dons, a lot of their midfield stuff was through him, he seemed to be one of those who has time on the ball and can spray decent passes around. He's early 20s I think and has been mentioned on here previously......? 

• Options
    Lewis Bate ? 
    Saw him on the tele the other week playing for MK Dons, a lot of their midfield stuff was through him, he seemed to be one of those who has time on the ball and can spray decent passes around. He's early 20s I think and has been mentioned on here previously......? 

Was said he was desperate to come infact
  • Options
    Lewis Bate ? 

Same school year at BETHS as Richard Chin and Euan Williams so is 21
  • Options
    Isn’t Lewis Bate about 5ft3? No chance Nathan Jones will be interested.
  • Options
    Isn’t Lewis Bate about 5ft3? No chance Nathan Jones will be interested.
    According to the song, Chris Solly, was only 5 foot 3.
  • Options
    Longshanks Ballbag
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    LB who's not a LB? Can't believe we're signing Zinchenko from Arsenal 
  • Options
    Matt Penney looked like a left back that wasn't a left back.

And given he's not had a club in a year, is a left back who hasn't been a left back.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    From @Swisdom
    "He’s an LB but not a LB

Unlikely anything will happen for at least 2 or 3 weeks" 

Speculation from Luke Berry to Liam Bennett so far. 

I'll guess Reeco Hackett. Was the best player on the pitch when we played Lincoln.
  • Options
    Matt Penney looked like a left back that wasn't a left back.

And given he's not had a club in a year, is a left back who hasn't been a left back.
    He didn't even look like a professional footballer!
  • Options
    Can't be Les Berry - he's past it.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    From @Swisdom
    "He’s an LB but not a LB

?????
    Christ on a bike!!
    See we're starting as we mean to go on!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 30
    Dazzler21 said:
    From @Swisdom
    "He’s an LB but not a LB

?????
    Christ on a bike!!
    See we're starting as we mean to go on!
    He'd be good on crosses but I don't know if you can ride a pushbike while playing professional football 
    Unless its the worst spelling of Krystian Bielik I've ever seen, he's not a Left-Back either though
  • Options

Jac_52 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    From @Swisdom
    "He’s an LB but not a LB

I'll guess Reeco Hackett. Was the best player on the pitch when we played Lincoln.
    Right, that's going on the former player rumours list
  • Options
    LTKapal said:
    Lewis Bate ? 

Was said he was desperate to come infact

• Options
    Matt Godden evidently saying a move to us would suit him very well. Comes from a Kent golfers source where Matt is a member.
    He’s from Canterbury where he has family…..32 but would surely still be a threat to League One defences.
    Sorry but I can’t say exactly who I got this info from but please note, there’s nothing to say that talks or interest from the club have (or will), take place.
    Remember hearing he supported Charlton when he was at Peterborough. Maybe too similar to May
  • Options
    Matt Godden evidently saying a move to us would suit him very well. Comes from a Kent golfers source where Matt is a member.
    He’s from Canterbury where he has family…..32 but would surely still be a threat to League One defences.
    Sorry but I can’t say exactly who I got this info from but please note, there’s nothing to say that talks or interest from the club have (or will), take place.
    33 this summer too.

Thought he was decent a few years back, no idea now!
  • Options
    edited April 30
    Jac_52 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    From @Swisdom
    "He’s an LB but not a LB

Which tells us the square root of F all! Jaiyesimi was the best player on the pitch when we played Swindon. Signed him. That worked out well. Same for Gilbey and Fraser at MK Dons. All their careers went downhill after signing for us and failing to impress. Hope we do more thorough research than that this summer.
  • Options
    Reeco too good for Charlton, moving to a club about to be relegated from the Prem.
  • Options
    ButtleJR said:
    Remember hearing he supported Charlton when he was at Peterborough. Maybe too similar to May
    My brother cleans his windows. Often talk football, never mentioned he’s a Charlton fan. Did say he heard that Sandgaard was a lunatic. 😂
  • Options