Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Summer Transfer Rumours 2024

Comments

• What the hell happened to this thread?
  • Tell her not to worry. Plenty more fish in the sea.
  • Are these fish puns a way of implying that we’re interested in Alex Bass?
  • Tamer Tuna, there's a throwback. I was convinced he was gonna be the nuts for us but I think ended up being a regular for Erith Town? 
    My daughter went out with his brother … did not last long 
    PE ???

• Tell her not to worry. Plenty more fish in the sea.
    The best one!!! Although, the bar was lower than whale shit
  • Reel it in you lot
  • we could carry on - just for the halibut. 
  • Sponsored links:

• What a load of pollocks!
  • Don’t worry it’ll be John (Hunky) Dory soon.
  • edited July 18
    Yann897 said:
    Clubs been really quiet since we’ve come back from Slovenia, enjoyed the updates and the videos from over there, just hope we sign someone soon getting a bit bored.
    Can we stick to the subject, and stop fishing...
  • It's been so long since the Charlton Life Transfer Rumours Thread was taken over by fish puns that I thought the forum was broken.

Thanks everyone, glad to be back to our usual sofishticated selves
  • edited July 18
    It's been so long since the Charlton Life Transfer Rumours Thread was taken over by fish puns that I thought the forum was broken.

Thanks everyone, glad to be back to our usual sofishticated selves
    So how'd you rate the thread now..... on a scale of 1-10?
  • edited July 18
    And don't use this as an excuse to spawn off another load of carp fish puns.
  • Sponsored links:

• Tamer Tuna, there's a throwback. I was convinced he was gonna be the nuts for us but I think ended up being a regular for Erith Town? 
    My daughter went out with his brother …  
    She must have been living the bream
  • edited July 18
    Chunes said:
    Tamer Tuna, there's a throwback. I was convinced he was gonna be the nuts for us but I think ended up being a regular for Erith Town? 
    My daughter went out with his brother …  
    She must have been living the bream
    Alright... don't carp on about it! Was going swimmingly until you piked up.
  • I regret commenting on Tamer Tuna now
    You’ve changed your tuna 
  • Who was it that started with the fish puns & then who decided to fillet up with more,before everyone else caught on
  • Who was it that started with the fish puns & then who decided to fillet up with more,before everyone else caught on
    I cannot deny it…fu*k it, yes I can…
  • I've only just caught on. Not sure if I should bail.

I might float around for a while then cast myself away from this threaded line.
  • This is not the Plaice for fish puns
  • edited July 18
    I miss this or similar announcement pic. Not the signings they heralded, because they were almost universally bad, but just the fun of seeing this random image. I think the fish puns predate this announcement device...unfortunately. 

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!